4) Elder sister 👑❤️🌏

Age : 11

Tw: none..

_________________________________________

Taylor's pov:

"Olivia and y/n i want to talk with u both ....Come down..."

I yelled...

Joe was sitting on the couch ......

I have two daughters... olivia swift alwyn and y/n swift alwyn.....
Olivia was 16 years old and y/n was 11...
They were each other's best friend.......
I loved my both girls...But today I was offended with y/n.......

I found a packet of cigarette under her bed...I was really tensed....

I know that liv never did any smoking or drinking...She was too sober... On the other hand y/n was super active and super naughty ...They were just opposite...

But they both loved to sing...And both of their voice were beautiful...

Although y/n was a hyper active kid...but I did not ever think that y/n would do such a thing...

"Yes momma ..y did u called us.?."
Liv asked..

"Sit "

They sat down...And we sat opposite to them..

I took out the packet of cigarette and showed it to y/n

I saw y/n's face gone pale...

"WHAT IS THIS Y/N?" I asked sternly...

"Mom -" liv was cut off by me..

"No liv...I want y/n to give the answer...And liv did u know about this?"

"No but -"

"Liv no...Y/N I WANT AN ANSWER"....

"WHAT MADE U DO IT......?"

Tears fell down her cheeks ....I didn't want to make her cry ...it hurts me when I see her cry...But I had to be tough...

"Y/n plz answer ur mom...And I am very disappointed in u.."
Joe said..

"WHAT MADE U DO IT Y/N ...I AM ASKING FOR THE LAST TIME?"

She looked at liv ..

"U and sissy" she said faintly...

"WHAT ....HOW ?"

"The day before yesterday I saw u and sissy cuddling and sleeping together......And she sleeps with u and papa every night...I want to ......But papa told that u and liv needed time to think.....And I thought momma didnot love me anymore...So u were thinking to abandon me...as it happened to one of my friend ....So u took ur time... That's what made me depressed...But I love momma and I love u papa and sissy ...Don't abandon me...I promise I would do whatever u say... Momma if u want me to become like sissy...I will.."

And she broke down and started to sob...

OMG!! I KNEW ALTHOUGH Y/N WAS VERY HYPERACTIVE BUT SHE WAS VERY SENSITIVE AND WARM HEARTED...AND WHAT MADE HER THINK I WOULD ABANDON MY BABY GIRL..? THIS JOE ALWAYS MISINTERPRETS EVERYTHING..

I glared at Joe...He scratched the back of neck and looked at me...

"Sorry babe...I didnot understand ..."joe said ..

"U never do"

I was going to tell y/n something just then liv said..

"y/n ...My baby sis ....Mom and I were spending some time cause I was depressed due to my results...I was worried...So mom was comforting me...And we were thinking about how to improve...Dad always creates misunderstanding ....All boys does...

Now look at me my baby sis...We will never leave u... NEVER whatever happens...I will always protect u..I love u sooo much..... what on earth made u think that......

Forget about leaving u...I could have never thought of making u cry...it breaks my heart to see u crying.. Whenever I see u ...I remember that small y/n whom I hold for the first time...U were so small and was wrapped in a baby pink blanket...U had blue eyes..And blonde hair....When I hold u i felt complete lobe with u....I adore u...Mom u remember they day y/n first said her words....ur first words were mom and sissy......U called us both at the same time....And now don't cry bub ...It breaks my heart when I see u cry or u are in pain

Never ever think it again my baby sis...I love u..More than anything in this world.."

Tears rolled down Liv's cheek and she hugged y/n and kissed her forehead..

Y/n calmed down a bit...

I sat beside her ...She immediately jumped from Liv's lap on mine...I picked her up and rocked back and forth just like a baby...

"I am sorry mama ..." She cried...

"Bubba...Don't cry i love u...And I will never leave u.....I love u more than anything... even more than ur dad" i looked at joe...He was smiling..

"Bubba.... what liv said was all true...I felt so happy and magical when I first hold u...i never thought that I could even form a beautiful girl like u and liv .....U were indeed the small version of me..And u will never change ...I love the way u are...U are natural..."
I kissed her blonde hair...Her blue eyes were spakling...She was so beautiful...

Liv hugged me...

We went to our room ...I carried her on my lap and placed her on the bed....Liv went to y/n's right side...

She gradually slept..

"I love u baby sis..."liv said and looked at me.....I smiled at her...She was so protective , caring and good sis..

"I love u bubba and I love u liv baby"
I said while kissing both the girls...

Joe didnot get any entry...He knew we needed time...He was the best father on could ask for...

I heard him say

"My beautiful girls"

I looked at him and smiled...He noded and closed the door....

I sat there while running my fingers in both the girls hair....

I am a proud and happiest mother on the earth..
________________________________________

Suggestions and requests...

Thanks for reading...

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️