14. Game Day Part 1

Belcalis P O V

It's been a few days since social media was on my ass and Aubrey had his argument with Nicki

It's been a few days since social media was on my ass and Aubrey had his argument with Nicki. But it's been smooth sailing these past days. Me and Aubrey is having another date night but this time we are going to Canada for this basketball game Toronto Raptors Aubrey favorite basketball team.

Kulture is with her dad for the week and the weekend so this is the perfect time to just have fun. No studio , no social media, just me and Aubrey. Once i finished packing i walked to the bathroom and took a shower. Once i finished drying my body with the towel and put lotion on my whole naked body then put my outfit for the airport.

 Once i finished drying my body with the towel and put lotion on my whole naked body then put my outfit for the airport

Aubrey: You ready babe?

Me: Yeah my baggage is over there

He picked up my bags and went down stairs then i get a FaceTime call from Offset i was debating if i should answer but i forgot that it might be something about Kulture so i answered the FaceTime call.

Me: Yes?

I said looking at offset staring at me with this dumb look on his face.

Kiari: Aye um where you going again ?

Me: I'm going out the country with my man why?

He sucked his teeth at me and gave me a pissed off expression. Then to say next.

Kiari: Well look i have to drop KK back at you're place.

Me: What the fuck Kiari ?! Why?!

Kiari: Because i am not feeling well and i don't want her to get sick....

Me: So let me get this fucking straight...I dropped her off at you're place Monday it's fucking Thursday , you didn't mention anything about feeling under the weather when i dropped her off or before then . I haven't heard a peep out from you're ass until the day YOU KNOW I AM LEAVING THE COUNTRY FOR THE WEEKEND!?

Kiari: I CANT HELP THAT I GOT FUCKING SICK BRO ! You're tripping for real shawty!

Me: Nigga shut the fuck up imma text my sister to get Kulture because i am going to have fun with MY MAN. And you're not going to stop me from that, good day the fuck.