Baseball

Adelaide was sat in her bedroom waiting to go play baseball with her family, and like normal who was she texting, Alec

'I can't wait to get to Italy in a week' She sent him.

Causing less than a minute later she got a text back saying. 'I don't think I can wait that long. Want you to come here sooner'

'Well no can do. I have school.' She sent back to him quickly, getting up before she started to walk at human pace down the stairs towards her family.

"Are we ready to go?" She asked her family.

Before she got a response from the bell like voice. "Edward's gone to get Bella, so we should set off now."

"Why does she have to come, those Nomads could hear us and come back, and when she's there I can't wait for her to get killed." Adelaide told her adopted sister before she sped off hearing Emmett and Rosalie leaving right behind her.

~~

"Since when do Vampires play baseball?" She heard the human girl asked Edward whiel he fixed a cap on the girls head.

"Well it's the American Past time. And... errr.... there's a thunderstorm coming, and it's the only time we can play." She heard Edward tell the human. "You'll see why."

The human walked towards them and Esme, Adelaide and Emmett wresting. Carlisle and Rosalie seeing who will bat first by playing with the bat, Alice getting ready to play. Jasper practising his swing.

"Bella glad your here, we need an umpire." Esme told the human girl.

"She thinks we cheat." Emmett yelled to Bella the two looking up as they stopped wrestling, they weren't allowed to wrestle in the house, under Esme's rules.

"Oh I know you two do, and no wrestling." Esme told the two.

Adelaide throwing Emmett up into the air before she got up herself smoothly and she told Esme. "I don't cheat. Him unknown."

"Hey, you're the second biggest cheat." Rosalie told the girl who was just wrestling her husband.

"Call them as you see them Bella." Esme told the human girl. Adelaide making her way out into the out field.

"Adelaide flipping just before Alice got ready to throw the first pitch. "It's time." Alice yelled before they started, her throwing at Rosalie's first.

Rosalie hitting it with a loud crack, just like thunder, Edward running after it. Edward catching it whiel Jasper messed with his bat. Esme catching it just as Roslaie got to Home base.

"You're out." Bella told the female vampire.

"Out. WHOOOOOO!" Emmett yelled from across the field.

"You're wife ain't gonna be happy." the oldest Vampire among them told Emmett, the youngest vampire among them.

"Babe, come on it's just a game." Emmett called out to his wife, after throwing Adelaide into a tree, 'lightly', before she ran back and she hit him with the back of her hand.