The Cafeteria

Adelaide Cullen felt eyes on her and her family before they even walked through the doors

"Who are they?" She heard the new girl ask through an open window, while she was at the back with Edward, while she was on the phone to Alec at the same time.

"The Cullens." Angela told the girl.

"They are Dr, and Mrs Cullen's foster Children. They moved down here from Alaska like a few years ago." Jessica told her with her hearing as the door was opened by Emmett.

Emmett held open the door, as Rosalie walked in, Emmett following behind his wife. The two of them walking in with no expression.

"They kind of keep to them selves." Angella nicely told the new girl.

Jessica revealed. "And yeah, cos they're all together. Like TOGETHER together. The blonde girl that's Rosalie. And the big dark haired guy Emmett." Jessica started. "The two of them are like a thing. I'm not even sure that's legal." Jess told them, continuing.

"Jess, they're not actually related." Angela told her friend.

While her the new girl and the two girls were talking, Emmett and Rosalie were walking together, Roslaie holding Emmett's hand in her's while she got to the table. As they had a smirk on their face. Rosalie admiring her mate. Emmett enjoying having his mate by his side.

"They live together and..." Jessica told the girls. "It's weird." Jess told them both. "The little dark haired girl, Alice, she's really weird." 'Hey no one gets to talk about Alice like that.'

Adelaide got closer to the door as she watched Alice, her lips turning up the smallest amount, but she still tried to keep her mind focused on her mate's voice coming through on the phone by her ear and not the hearts pumping blood through the students arteries and veins.

"And she's with Jasper, the blonde one who looks like he's in pain all the time." Jessica finished. "Dr. Cullen's like this Foster dad, slash, match maker."

"Maybe he'll adopt me." Angela told the two as they giggled a bit.

"Listen to what she says" Adelaide told her mate as she knew he would listen in, following her words before she walked into the cafeteria.

Before she saw the emo teen, and Adelaide walk in next to each other. "Who's that?" She heard Bella ask.

Arabelle muttered. "Emo boy Edwardo." Which got some chuckles out of the family, who were seated at the table, a chuckle from Edward who was next to her and Alec who was hearing all of this through the phone, making Jasper relax a bit more but no where near fully as she was the same. They both had a lot of trouble with the temptation.

"That's Edward Cullen and Adelaide Cullen." Jess told Bella.

'Come on Emo' Adelaide though her head making Edward break the smallest smile before relaxing a bit, as they joined their family. Adelaide included as they may as well all be, with the amount of hours they spend together.

"Are they together?" The new girl asked, Alec growling down the phone into Adelaide's ear making her giggle a little bit before she continued walking, her stoic mask plastered back on her face.

"Totally gorgeous obviously. But apparently no one here's good enough for him, and she apparently has some boyfriend somewhere in the world. So no one's good enough for her. Mike tried asking her out last year and Emmett basically growled at him, she seems to always be on her phone." Edward smirked listening to Jessica's words. "Like I care yanno. So yeah." They sat at the table with the rest of their family, Adealide's legs resting on the chair next to her, which was also Edward's as she carried on talking to Alec through the phone.

Him not bothering moving them. Adelaide playing with the ring on her fingers as she had her phone between her ear and her shoulder.

They all were sat together, and they pretended to eat the foot.

The couple having a conversation between just them.

~~

"What's up?" Adelaide asked as she and Edward walked to their Biology lesson.

"I can't read her thoughts." Edward whispered as they could barely hear their words.

"What?" Adealide told him as they sat down, Adealide a seat behind him, as she was sat next to a random kid.

Once the new girl passed the fan Edward gripping onto the table for dear life. Breaking part of it, getting it to crumble. "Don't move at all." Adelaide whispered before she was overloaded with people.

She was lucky it didn't affect her, like it would if it was anyone else.

~~

Throughout the lesson she saw how tense Edward was as they barely listened to the conversations going on around them. And just before the bell went both of them were up and out of their seats as they walked away from the class.

~~

Adelaide was waiting outside as she saw Edward storm out and sped out of the car park.

The Cullen's were all glaring at Bella as she stepped out of the high school and into the car park. Knowing something had happened in their Biology lesson for him to leave like that.

Before they all got into their cars before they drove off out of the car park and they made their way to the Cullen house hold.

~~

And Edward would leave once they had said goodbye, to see the Denali's, their cousins in Canada. And it was for him to recouperate before seeing the new girl again.

They just ended up playing UNO which never ends well, once Edward had left. They are all very competitive. Emmett flipped the deck twice. Arabelle cussing Alice out twice when he gave her three +4's knowing she had none left as she had used them on Jasper.

Esme, the calmest in the game, ended up winning. It was probably for the best. She was the one person, who if they won, that no one would complain about as it was simply Esme.

~~

Before she called Alec again, it was normal for them. But this time she did it on her laptop, calling him with Skype before they relaxed and they spoke the night away, relaxing being in each other's presence even though it wasn't in person for a few more weeks, as it was their anniversary then.