HARRY: “I wonder how many times people give me fake names at Starbucks.”

LOUIS: “Probably all the time.”

HARRY: “Anyways…”

LOUIS: “Do you live around here?”

HARRY: “Nope, I was just in the neighborhood, running errands, you know, the usual.”

LOUIS: “Grocery shopping, huh?”

HARRY: “Yeah, it makes me feel all grown up.”

LOUIS: (laughs) “I know. I thought you still lived at your parent’s.”

HARRY: “I do but I take care of the grocery sometimes.”

LOUIS: (stares at Harry’s cart, incredulous) “Your mom asked you to buy those stuff?”

HARRY: “What’s wrong with the stuff I got?”

LOUIS: (laughing) “Pop Tarts, Apple Jacks, Mac and Cheese, soda… There’s not one healthy thing in there.”

HARRY: (plays offended) “Hey! I got… eggs. And that’s a protein, just in case you didn’t know.”

LOUIS: (laughing, amused) “I knew that.”

HARRY: “You are on a diet I can see.”

LOUIS: “I’m not on a diet. I just like to eat clean.”

BARISTA: (approaching the table with their order) “Hey, guys, here you go.”

HARRY: “Thanks.”

LOUIS: “Thank you.”

HARRY: “Now I feel bad.”

LOUIS: “Why would you feel bad?”

HARRY: “Look at my side of the table. I feel like an elephant.”

LOUIS: (sighs, gets serious) “Don’t worry about it. It’s not like you need to watch your weight.”

HARRY: (ironic) “Yeah… because you do.”

LOUIS: (looks to the table, avoids eye contact) “I have gained a few pounds in the past few weeks but I’m trying to get rid of them again.”

HARRY: (frowning) “Are you kidding?”

LOUIS: “About what?”

HARRY: “About losing weight, you don’t need to lose any weight.”

LOUIS: “Let’s just say that I was kidding.” (smiles, watches Harry stuffing his mouth with the donut) “It’s good, isn’t it?”

HARRY: (talks with his mouth full) “Very good.”

LOUIS: (amused) “I can see that.”

HARRY: “You are dying to have a bite. Come on.” (gets the donut closer to Louis’ mouth) “You won’t regret it.”

LOUIS: “No, I’m fine, thanks.”

HARRY: “Come on! It’s an order.”

LOUIS: “I really shouldn’t.”