CHAPTER - 14 DRUNK💜

Start from the beginning

"No I'm not going anywhere." He said.

I was so much irritated by him this time. So I just shouted.

"Do whatever the fuck you want. I'm going to sleep in Soo-Jin's room and don't dare to ask for help again and come to her room in this state of yours." I yelled.

"Go y/n, go I know people don't always come in life to go. Just like Sarah you'll also leave me one day." He said stuttering.

I stopped walking the moment I heard him and went back to the bed and sat beside him not uttering a single word. Sometimes I really feel bad for him when he says these things.

Jimin leaned his head closer and hugged me while sitting. His head was on my bosom and his hot breathes were constantly touching part of my bare skin.

"What happened Jimin?" I asked the moment I felt a little wetness over my chest. Was he crying?

"Nothing" Jimin said wiping his tears.

"Then why you're crying?" I asked.

"Coz I'm tired." He said.

"That's what I'm saying take a bath and go to sleep you'll sleep better." I said.

"I wish my this tiredness could be this much easy to get rid off." He said.

I placed my hand on his back and started patting it slowly.

"You know Sarah and I were in a relationship of 6 years. And she didn't even took proper 6 minutes to ruin it all." He said out of blue.

I was just listening to him simply not replaying over anything.

"Soo-Jin was only 6 month old when she left both of us alone." He said.

"You guys were married?" I asked as this question was hitting my mind from days now.

"No, she gave birth to Soo-Jin and  after that I was only 22 that time but still decided to took over the responsibility of a marriage and proposed to her." He said.

"Okay" I said thinking that why did Sarah left her own child.

"I'm so tired now y/n. Being a person that I am not. I also want to live my life like a normal man who loves his family, his kids ,his parents." Jimin said.

"But the fear that has been developed in my heart since she left ,continuously made me back off that I would have to suffer from all the things again if any of them left me." He said sobbing.

I was feeling so bad seeing him in a situation like this. Really!!! The man who shouts and talks back to everyone , I didn't think that he could be this much weak from inside.

"Jimin!! I really don't know what to do right now. But all I can do is just promise you." I said and intertwined our pinky finger.

"I promise you that no matter how worse the situation could get, how worse the people around us can be but I will always and forever be at your side and always take care of both of you and Soo-Jin." I said.

Jimin looked at me and snuggled his head in crook of my neck. My neck started getting goosebumps the moment he touched me. I can smell alcohol in his hot breathe around him.

"Y/n, I guess Sarah left me so that I can get you." He said with still his head burried in my neck.

"Really!! Then we should definitely thank her and forgive her for doing that." I said.

"Yes just forgive her. You don't need to hate her to accept the fact that she hurted you." I said.

"There are things which we can't control and Sarah was one of them in your life Jimin. Forgive her to be happy again." I said.

"Y/n what you're talking about. She left Soo-jin when she was just six months old that time." He said.

"She had her own reasons. Even after she left Soo-jin did it brought any disgrace to you and your family? Only Soo-jin was the one to suffer in this but you, did you suffered and answer me with your whole heart?" I said softly patting his back.

"You're not answering coz you were not suffered , you made several girlfriends after her. You ended up working day and night and look what that hard work has brought you here. Your company is now one of the biggest companies in Seoul." I said.

"So rather than looking at the dark side look at the brighter one and try being happy from inside you've everything in your life you could ever ask for. You just have to open your eyes to see that." I said.

"Y/n not everyone in this world can be as good as you are. You haven't met Sarah yet she's a girl who can't even decide what she wants at a particular point of time." He said.

"I loved her. I really did and maybe the love is not dead yet till now but what she did was unforgivable." He said.

I was feeling my heart stopped beating the moment he said that he still loves Sarah.... I don't really realised it till now but from this moment I came to know that I love him. I love jimin and Jimin still loves Sarah, Soo-Jin's real mother. So it's totally messed AF right now

"Okay so just try forgetting her and go take a shower now." I said just making a disgusting face on what he said.

He slowly moved out of my embrace and went to the washroom.

I faked sleeping when Jimin came from inside . He came to his side of bed and again burried his face in my chest. What? I guessed that he end up cuddling me while sleeping totally unaware of this thing. But he slept hugging me while he was conscious. Can I ask you why Park Jimin?????

YOU CAN TAKE YOUR "I'm OKAY" HAT OFF NOW..... FALL APART IT'S JUST ME.💜💜

A/N: HELLO BABIES...... VOTE THE CHAPTER AND SHOW IT YOUR LOVE❤❤

Not able to upload photos today..... Will edit soon. Borahae army💜💋