#2- Fight for you!

Start from the beginning

"What is that thing still doing in my house?" Dad asked and my temper skyrocketed.

"Thing?" I asked angrily. "Dad, Axel is my boyfriend and I love him so much it's high time you understood that!" I yelled.

"You raising your voice at your father because of a guy is what I'll never tolerate!" Mum yelled walking into the kitchen.

"Your boyfriend? there are better guys out there and you choose the bad one? He isn't even decent, comes from a ridiculous lineage and to think he's one of those trending dweebs!" Dad dissed making me even more angry.

"I love him Dad. I love him for who he is and nothing is going to change that! You can't have me stay here and not respect my privacy or have boundaries!" I yelled in tears and frustration now.

"Capri Dior!" Mum yelled my full name and I turned to glare at her. I hate all of them with my every being.

"I'm leaving!" And with that I rushed upstairs. I could hear Dad yelling alot of profanities at me but I wasn't having it. I badged into the room crying, not being able to control my anger.

I rushed into my dressing room, got my hand luggage and started packing a few things in it, anything I could carry. I heard Axel walk in but I was too crazed to even acknowledge his presence or his questions.

"You okay? What happened to you babe and why are you crying?" Axel asked probably standing at the door side.

I only sniffed and ignored him cause honestly I don't wanna cry some more when I make an attempt to talk. I sighed and zipped up the box then went to the room and picked up my gadgets and a few books.

Axel collected them from me and dumped them on the bed.
"Talk to me love" Axel demanded with a frown.

"We're...let's go. I.." I said not making any sense. He seemed to understand or acted like he did cause he wiped my tears then gave me a kiss on my lip

"Then go we shall" he said chuckling and I smiled slightly. "I hate to see you cry. C'mon let's get out of here" He said picking my bag and I grabbed my purse, books and gadgets, putting them in my handbag before leaving with him.

Adam and Belle were downstairs probably waiting to continue from where we left off. They never give up.

"And where do you think you're going?" Belle asked irritated. "You now run away from home? What happened to principles, Capri?" Mum asked eyeing me in disbelief.

"I can't stay where I'm not welcome mum" I replied with an eyeroll.

"He's not even competent enough to take care of himself how much more you?" Dad said irritated.

"That's enough Dad!" I yelled. "I've had enough of you two" my outburst shocked even myself but mum seemed unfazed.

"As a matter of fact I can take care of her and treating your daughter unfairly is below standards don't you think?" My baby asked in a sarcastic tone. If I were in a good mood, I'd laugh at the expression on Dad's face

"Capri you'll regret it if you leave. I'll count it as going against me" Dad said in a rather calm tone.

"I've made up my mind Dad" I told him. Mum sighed.

"Really? Neisha would never do that!" She said giving me a straight up ice cold look.

Neisha would never do that? Neisha would never do that? The same Neisha who ran off with a guy she met only a week before.

The Neisha who squandered her parents money and had to live with her friends for a few years because she was disowned at the time before she was taken back.