Intro

Ever heard of Papi Shmoopie?? He's the dare devil, more than extra and he's one of the most carefree people out there. He doesn't care about shit just as long as he's happy. You could call him the most self centered person you've ever met.

He's one of four trending Instagram guys as a result of their nonchalance and constant coming into the spotlight ranging from dares to dances, giving the world challenges, pranks and hack tips and much more. He's part of a rebellious geng as well or that's what most people think.

Papi shmoopie, Axel Keanu does whatever without thinking sometimes much to the dismay of his girlfriend, Capri Dior who loves him despite his countless flaws.

In the eyes of the world, he's crazy and even one of the most fun people ever but to his girlfriend, he's the sweetest yet moronic worse boyfriend of the year. He's the daddy to all, your #1 papi out there.

This is a Boyfriend series and one of Four books.

#1. Worse Boyfriend of the Year.

#2. Day in the life of the worse Boyfriend.

#3. Worse Vacation, Worse Boyfriend.

#4. Worse Wedding, Worse Husband.

Warning.. 🔞

This book may contain the use of strong content as it's an adult book!!!

I hope you enjoy this book and my wish is for it to be a movie someday..... Lol!

Have fun reading guys. Drop your comments and votes I could really use the support <3