The siren

Tommy pov

"HISSSS" is all I heard this morning, I sat up and saw shroud on my lap in spider form. I rub my eyes and sigh, "morning shroud" I say groggily but smile at him. I got up and put on my red wool sweater that I made. I've gotten good at them. I made one for Tubbo, Ranboo and Michael. I made some for half of the server, but I haven't given the others theirs I'm scared too. for now, they sit in a chest, but that's ok shroud sometimes like to wear some of them.

Once I'm ready I go down to my basement and look at my to do wall. "what's something I can cross off" I say looking through the signs, shroud comes down points to the one that says ' -get flowers, more bread, wool and check up on hotel'. I smile and nod, "alright let's get ready shroud" I say and start walking upstairs to get ready to leave.

shroud turns into his human form; he's got blackish skin matching his spider skin and has curly black hair with multiple red eyes but only has two open. He's wearing a blue sweater that was made from friends' wool, he has one of my old pairs of shorts from when I first came to the server and runners. I picked him up and held him in my arms. "Alright shroud let's start with the flo-" I was cut off with a loud scream, no it's not a scream I turn and look around thinking of what it could have been, intel I realized the prison.

I started freaking out, my breath got uneven, and my vision got blurred. Am I crying? I started to shake and dropped my arms over my ears, I heard a thump below me and a moan of pain. I knew it was shroud, I wanted to comfort him and apologies, but I couldn't. I was having a panic attack, I dropped to my knees and felt tiny arms around me that's when I realized shroud. I must protect him, I can't let Dream get to him I can't let Dream know he exists. I start to get my breath back together and calm down as fast as I can which wasn't fast cause of the state I'm in.

As soon as I was back together I opened my eyes and saw Shroud hugging me and crying calling my name over and over, I hugged him back and picked him up and went back into my house. I set shroud and me on my bed I hug him, I hug him tight. I put my hands on his ears and lay us down. He eventually falls asleep and so do I.

I wake up with a jolt feeling someone shaking me. I immediately grabbed shroud and pulled him close and was ready to attack, but as soon as I saw who it was, I calmed down. "Tommy" I hear Tubbo say in a shaky voice. "He's out" I continue in the same tone, "what do we do" I hear a familiar voice but couldn't see him intel he comes forward with Michael in his arms. I get up so Ranboo can set Michael in my bed with shroud. "I don't know" I say looking down. we stood there in silence intel I had an idea, "we could leave the smp" I said turning to them with a slightly lighter tone. Ranboo and Tubbo exchange glances looks of worry and maybe they considered it. "We can't" Tubbo says looking back at me, " we have to stay tommy, to defeat him. we are the only people who knows dream the best" Ranboo continues Tubbos sentence. it's true, we are the only group who knows Dream inside and out, we've been manipulated and spent so much time around him that we know how he acts. but no matter how much we know him we still fall for his manipulative skills.

I sigh and lean my back on my dirt wall and close my eyes. "Then what" I say quiet enough for them to hear, "we need to be ready, all in the same place and can't leave each other sides" Ranboo piped up it did sound like a good plan. but that would mean I'd have to third wheel with their stupid marriage. and I don't want to do that, that's when I made up my mind. "yeah, it's the best we've got" I said smiling at Ranboo, he looks up at me not in the eyes but at me, and he has the biggest smile and slight blush on his face from embarrassment they get like this every time I give a complement to them, I'm pretty sure mainly cause I rarely do it but I look at Tubbo and he's eyeing me, it's like he knows what I'm doing, like he's looking into my soul. "Get your stuff packed and come to our mansion as soon as you can" Ranboo says with obviously joy in his voice, he picks up Michael and leave while Tubbo is still eyeing me.

I look at Tubbo and say "you alright tubs" "you're planning something, I know it. you never that quickly agree with Ranboo ever, somethings up what is it". Tubbo said making his face softer, "nothing big man I just want to spend time with him be friends maybe" Tubbo's face completely softens at that and starts to grin, I know he doesn't fully believe me, but he has been wanting me to hang out with Ranboo for a long time. "Oh my god Ranboos going to be so happy, he's been wanting to spend time with you" Tubbo says in a happy tone basically jumping. and now I start to feel guilty, I just lied to my best friend but more impotently I probably made Ranboo so happy to hear that news but finds out that it's a lie. Tubbo leaves and I look back at shroud, I sigh and run my hands throughout my hair. " I hope I don't regret this" I say while sliding down my wall and resting my head on my knees.

---------------------------------

This chapter isn't good but it gets better