2 DADDY CHAPTER 10 PT. 3

Last one for this story. I'm attached to them. 😭

This is going to be short. I hope it will be a good end for them.

Byul's thoughts
Jin's thoughts

Love Someone on loop.

~~~~~~

Chapter 10 Part 3

"Angel!"

Kim Seokjin. 

It's her turn to hear an angel. An angel's cry to be exact. Her angel who truly loves her. The angel who was convicted even without hearing his side. All he did was love her too much.

Their fault was thinking that what they wanted to ask and say to each other was too much for one another even without hearing the words 'too much' from each other's lips.

She stands up immediately, whispering an apology to Mrs. Kim as she leaves the table to meet him in the middle of the room.

He welcomes her in his arms. 

All the heartaches and longing they felt for the entire time they were apart were poured out at that moment.

They cling to each other as if their lives depend on their bodies' closeness, but more than that, their hearts find answers and tranquility.

"Where have you been? I thought I lost you. I'm sorry angel. I'm sorry for everything. I won't do it again. I honestly have no idea about what I did, but I'll work hard to earn your forgiveness. Just promise me you won't leave me again."

He is crying too. She can sense his consolation from seeing her again but she can also feel how frightened he is from the thought of losing her.

She cannot speak. She can only embrace him tighter.

She misses him too much.

"Mom! Why is she crying?! What did you do to her?!"

That gets her to talk.

"She didn't do anything wrong. I'm sorry for leaving you. I'm sorry."

And she does the thing that makes her 'mother-in-law' shocked yet satisfied.

She crashes their lips together. Shame forgotten. They don't mind if there are people in the room besides them. What matters is that they can relay their mutual feelings to each other through their actions.

"I cannot witness this anymore. I'll get going. Bring Byulie to our house once you're done making out."

They only give her a thumbs up sign as their lips are too busy to utter any word.

I may be sending out wedding invitations soon.

After a while..

"Did my mom tell you everything?"

She nods. She is now straddling him. She cannot look away from him. He looks so stressed and frail but his color became better than earlier.

"I should be the one who did. My family is too persistent. I was scared that you'd run away if they would talk to you about marriage. Why did you leave? Did I hurt you?"

She is embarrassed to tell him her reason but he needs to know it.

Breathing deeply, she starts.

"I thought I was a mistress since I thought you were married and Minjun was your son."

Surprise is an understatement. 

"What?!"

What kind of stupidity did I do for my Byulie to think like this?