2 DADDY CHAPTER 10 PT. 2

Start from the beginning

The meeting with her parents went fine. They've given him their blessings and asked him to promise not to get her pregnant without getting married first.

His relationship with her drastically improved after what he went through but she still had no idea about the ordeal with their parents.

Then he was asked again to travel abroad. 

He was quite anxious to leave, for his mom could take matters in her hand regarding meeting up with Byulie. So he gave her a few rules and he hoped nothing could go wrong.

Before going home, he attended an intimate wedding of one of their closest partners and he saw the beauty of marriage and he wanted it more with Byul.

He imagined committing himself and his life to her, while she too, doing the same to him in front of the people and they love and love them.

He was enchanted by her beauty, enthralled by her good character and pure heart, and as he gets to know her more, he is committed to make her as the first and last woman he'll devote his love to.

When he came home, he was too emotional, almost proposing to her at that moment.

Then she told him she loves him.

He's in euphoria. 

He was secretly praying that she'd choose him and agree on spending a lifetime with him.

My purity wasn't the only thing I could give you. You have my heart, angel. 

He broke a vow back then, but he made a new one. 

Sex happened before marriage, but I promise to be faithful to you, and pursue you up to the day I could finally promise you a lifetime.

It isn't a far-fetched idea but it requires lots of work. And in time, it'll happen.

He was searching for her wings the first night they were together. And now that she is his, he knows where her wings are. It's his heart, and in his heart, he'll marry this angel.

Then..

"Jinnie, I'm sorry. I accidentally spilled to your noona that your girlfriend is Minjun's favorite teacher when she called earlier. You need to go home."

Like father, like son. 

He could sense that a big headache was coming.

"I can't. I'm with Byulie."

How could he leave her? Should he tell her now?

"You'll regret it. She's back. And she's excited to send Minjun to school on Monday."

I'll tell her once I manage the situation.

~~~~~~

"I promise I'll be discreet. I won't tell her anything." - Sunyong

"No! No one's going to meet her!"

"Jin, is that a love mark?" - Seok-joo

"Kim Seokjin!" - Mrs. Kim/Sunyong

"Why?! What again?! Yes! We were doing it when you called! I should have been at home, staying with her but you always try to get into our business! I'm 25 years old already! We're doing it everyday after Chuseok! Are you all happy? I won't bring her here unless you're all calm and rational!"

And the biggest drama of all time happened…

"Are you fighting? Grandpa is sleeping on the stairs." - Minjun

Mr. Kim fainted. 

~~~~~

He told Byulie that night that he'd be back but due to his fathers absence his and Seok-joo's workload doubled. The house construction had already begun and he had to talk to his constructor about the changes.