'Camden theres a vampire outside the bathroom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' I yelled as the door was busted open I let out a scream and my wolf took over I growled and he charged I went for his throat and latched on he scratched my tummy and I pulled his throat out just in time for Camden and the guys run in. 'Little late guys." I stated walking out and going to the car and sprawling in the back and sleeping in wolf form I felt a blanket being placed on me I yawned and fell into darkness.

I awoke in a bed at a motel. I got guarded and puffed up when I saw someone walk out the bathroom. I growled my tail stock still. The guy turned out to be Luther I composed myself and morphed into a human Luther went red and turned around. I laugh and walked past him pushing him out of the restroom.

I showered and put the complimentary bath robe walking out to see Blake in the room I kept my distance as seeing he kissed me in the kitchen not to long ago I found my bag and slipped on panties and a cute night gown behind a changing curtain..

Walking out Blake had left and Camden was now there I smiled at him. He winked and I shook my head and continued to walk toward the bed and snuggled under the cover. Camden groaned and I giggle and cuddle up to him. He placed a kiss on my shoulder and I sighed in content. Soon I was out like a light.

I felt a pulse in my heart a sharp one at that. I shot up and Camden was fast asleep next to me I got up pulling on my converse and a PINK sweater. I grabbed the room key and walked into the hallway. I went to were I felt a pull. I knocked on the door B-9. Waiting I hummed. I heard rustling behind the door.

Blake open puffy and red eyed. He saw it was me and rubbed his eyes and looked down.

" Am I gonna stay out hear and freeze out are you gonna let me in?" I teased he moved aside and I walked over saw that his room was much smaller. He closed the door and went and laid in the bed. I sighed crawling onto the bed and stopped on my knees he turned his back to me.

"Are you okay Blake?" I asked. He laid on his back again tears streaming down his face,

"I'm so so so so so so so sorry Rora. I...." he sobbed and I got close laying my head on his shoulder. rubbed his arm comfortably. his arms wrapped around me and I found myself liking the closeness. I shoved myself up he was now staring at me. I put my arms on either side of his head.

" Blake whats really wrong?" I asked.

He looked away and sat up making me fumble as he sat himself up right.

" When you lose or your mate rejects you, you start to get really horrible nightmares of them dieing in your arm and nothing you do can save them." I draped my arms on his shoulder and I leaned in and kissed him on the cheek.

" If it counts any I still love you Blake." I went to move off of him but got held in place by his arms. " Blake I have to go back to Camden." I whispered. He growled and sniffed me.

"Please stay just tonight. Please?" I sighed and nodded. His hands slid under me night gown and glides on my butt I looked at him his eyes held lust.

" Blake we can't do anything." I whispered.

" I know but I just want you closer." He spoke huskily. He nipped at my skin that showed I whimpered at the feeling. He growled satisfied.

"Bl-Blak" I tried to speak out

My Alpha Queen took over she growled to and pushed him on his back. She took all control.

My hips grind hard on his groin, he stifled a moan. I put my hands on his chest scratching down sexually he moaned out and was getting harder. I kissed him on the lips and grinned slower cooling him down. His breath hitched and his head fell back. He came. I kissed him again. The sun peeked through the curtains I saw Blake still asleep. I quickly got up and walked out and ran to the room. I walked in Camden still sleeping I went to the shower and showered.

I shouldn't have done that. I should have had more control. My wolf even tho choosing Camden had been being very selfish. This cannot be some weird reverse harem. But after spending for ever being unloved and unwanted this new found attention had her wanting more.

My mind ran over what happened I shook my head and tears spilled out. I sat in the shower. No sound just tears. My hands clenched in fist so hard that they started to bleed but healed after a few seconds. I got up and turned off the water. Walking out grabbing a towel and finding clothes for today. I grabbed shorts and a tank top and bra and underwear. I put it on and brushed my teeth and did my hair, makeup. I went and woke up Camden.

" Baby wake up." No response I felt his temp he was warm. ' shit he needs to feed.' I opened his mouth his fangs extended I put my wrist to his fangs and it started to bleed.

His jaw clamped down on my wrist. I whimpered in pleasure he flipped us and released my wrist. His head came up his eyes blood red. He went for my neck I allowed it. He bit down and I whimpered my finger tangled in his hair as he fed. After what seemed like forever he slowly left go of my neck I moaned missing the feeling as licked away the blood.

He soon came to his senses.

"OH AURORA I'M SORRY PUMPKIN?! I FORGOT TO EAT AND THEN WITH THE DRIVING AN EVERYTHING..." i put my lips to his.

"Baby its okay you needed to eat and now that I'm healthier my blood comes back faster. So I'm better honey."

______________________________________________________________________________

I'm so sorry guys really i am my depression spicked and i stopped writing.