Chapter 41

Gulf: As I already said he doesn't like destined mate couples. So I am worried that he might do something that create more problems.

But I was shocked he didn't say anything other than wishing PlueMon.

New: Maybe that's because it's not just a wedding but a coronation ceremony.

Gun: You are right, New, as an Alpha of his pack he should attend the coronation ceremony. 

Non was thinking sometime when Tay noticed and went near him.

Tay: Don't worry Non, I will don't give a chance for him to create problems anymore in this Cern.

Be happy, don't think about him.

Gulf: I promise you two, I will not let him get near my son in laws.

Gulf said and hugged both Petch and Non.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Blue Hyacinth Pack: 

Late at night, Ohm and Non in their bedroom. Both sitting on the balcony area where they stargazing while Niran sleeping in the bed.

Ohm: I can't anymore Non.

Non: Hmmm. What happened?

Ohm: I can't say what you are thinking. It's difficult to say and I give up.

So tell me what you are thinking too much that makes your dimples disappear.

Ohm said and pinched his cheeks which were so soft and silky.

Non: Ouch.. it hurts.

Ohm: Sorry, I can't help it. It's so soft that I want to kiss it like this.

He said and kissed Non on his cheeks.

Ohm: It's so soft that I want to treasure this rest of my life.

Non: Just think about something.

Ohm: Is it related to the wedding?

Non: Yes.

Ohm: You still think about Alpha Charong.

Non: No not that, I have forgotten about it already since I am sure that My Alpha will protect me.

Ohm: Then what?

Non: It's you.

Ohm: Me?

Non: Yes that you are calling me Luna. Normally when you call someone Luna that means he or she is the Pack's Alpha King's husband or wife. But why are you calling me Luna?  

Ohm: You said yourself that Luna must be any Pack or Planet King's husband or wife right?

Non: Yes.

Ohm: Then you are my Luna.

Non: Ohm, I am confused.

Ohm: You are my husband right?

Non: Is that even a question?

Ohm: Just tell me.

Non: Yes my husband and you are my Alpha, mine only. But that doesn't mean…..