Chapter 23

Ambro Planet ( Vampire's Planet)

Ohm, Pat, Bright and Win reached the Ambro Planet by using a permit card. They are currently shopping in the Ollie Fashioned clothing boutique.

This boutique is famous for wedding outfits. Each and every planet likes to purchase here for the wedding.

After they spent almost an hour finding their perfect outfit for their wedding. Four of them spend some more time in the Liam Mall.

It's a huge Mall in the whole Planet Ambro. So they are spending some time there.

Later they find one custom made jewellery shop where they find bracelets and rings for weddings.

Since it's custom made they have to select one model from the catalogue and they will deliver before the wedding.

After sometime Pat selects one model which is a Turquoise handmade bracelet which she likes the most.

Bright: My guess is correct. You always love to wear Turquoise made jewels.

Pat: I can't help😉

Ohm: Okay then we will buy this.

Excuse me. We have selected this one and we need it on Wednesday.

Salesman: Sure sir, May I know what occasion this is for?

Ohm: This is for our wedding. It is scheduled for Friday. So I need this before that. 

Ohm placed his hand on Pat's shoulder to introduce his fiancee. But Pat was not by herself and she was so uncomfortable that she wanted to leave that shop soon.

Pat: Ohm, I feel very tired. Can we go back to our planet soon?

Bright: What happened Pat?

Pat: Nothing P'. I just want to go home now.

Ohm: Okay we will go. Win can you two wait outside until we settle the payment.

Win: Sure.

After they went outside, Ohm paid for the bracelet and gave details of the shipment.

Ohm: May I know your name?

Salesman: It's Mike.

Ohm: Okay Mike Thanks for your service. We are leaving now.

Mike nodded. Once they came out from the shop they looked for Win and Pat.

Ohm: Oh….Here you are.

Win: That salesman looks so strange that I don't know what it is.

Bright: Me too.

Pat: Maybe because they are Vampires.

Ohm: Everyone here are Vampires but it's something strange that I never felt before. Some aura that I can't point out. But it's both comfortable and weird.