Chapter 20

The Ball party day:

Red Orchid Pack:-

Chimon: Wake up you lazy ass. It's a Ball party tonight. I am so excited.

Chimon said while waking Nanon who was still asleep.

Chimon: Just wake up already Non.

Nanon slightly opened his eyes and remembered he was asleep in Chimon bed while crying.

But what strange is that Chimon speaks normally,like how he always speaks with Nanon.

He can't believe it's happening but he is happy that his friend is treating and speaking with him how he always does.

Chimon: Atlast you woke up. Thank Goddess. Go take a shower and have breakfast first.

So we have to decide which suit to wear for the Ball.

So get up from the bed and go already.

Nanon was just happy that he hugged Chimon and said thank you.

Non: Thank you Chimon. You are speaking with me as usual is what I ask for.

I know you still have not forgiven me but I am more content with what I have now.

"My friend". Nanon smiled while crying and tightly hugged Chimon.

Chimon: You are right, Non. I have not forgiven you and I will never in my life. But I should have known what you went through then and now.

Chimon lift Nanon's head up and said.

Chimon: You are still my friend and I am always a nosy person to your life.

Nanon giggled while crying.

Chimon: Stop crying. I don't want to see you crying.

I am always here for you so don't keep a secret with me anymore, okay?

Right or wrong tell me so that I can stop you from making the wrong decision that makes you hurt like this.

Promise me that you don't keep a secret with me.

Non: Promise you that I will not keep any secrets anymore.

Chimon: That's good. So tell me any secrets you have right now.

Non: Well it's not a secret but a feeling that I have not realised for years.

Chimon: So are you realised now?

Non: Yes.

Chimon: And what is it?

Non: I love my Alpha. I like him so much that I want to mark him as my mate and marry him. Also I want to have more children with him.

He said genuinely and smiled.

To be honest, I realised this after I saw the video of Ohm holding a baby in his hand while Fah looking at them.

That's when it hits me very hard that I realised. I want Ohm to hold our child.

I am such a big stupid in the whole Cern to realise this feeling this late.

Chimon: No, there are more werewolves than you think.

They are more stupid because they don't even realised it yet.

Non: I hope they come to their senses soon as I am now.

But I don't think Ohm will accept me if he knows that our child died and I am the cause of it.

Chimon: I am sure he will not forgive you but I am very sure that he will accept you. Yes you are the cause of your child's death but it's not intentional and I think you got the punishment for that already. You suffered a lot and those six months I will never forget how you went through everything yourself.