Chapter 38

One month passed:

Even after a month, Non is not ready to give Niran to anyone to at least hold. He doesn't like anyone else touching him.

He never left his baby once. Even when he was sleeping, he checked on him from time to time.

Ohm doesn't know how to assure him that Niran will not be claimed by anyone since New already passed out the claim rights to the biological parents Ohm and Non. Still he was scared someone would take Niran away from him.

It's evening time, when Gulf, Petch and Non were in the garden.

Non playing with Niran while Gulf and Petch looking at them how adorable they are playing with each other. Niran was so active that he kept on crawling while throwing balls at a high level.

Gulf: He don't look tired at all.

Petch: Non, take some rest, you can play with him after some time you look tired.

Non: Yes P' it's too tiring but I like his smile whenever he throws the ball at a higher distance. He is enjoying it.

Gulf: We know but you keep on fetching the ball and give it to him. At Least take some breaks.

Non looked at Niran and he was about to pick him but fainted. He lost his energy and he literally collapsed on the floor.

Gulf: Non,.......

Gulf went near him and tried to wake him up but no response.

Gulf: Petch take care of Niran. I will take him to the hospital.

Petch: Okay Papa.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
In the hospital:-

Gulf: What happened to him Doctor?

Doctor: You have to tell me what happened to him? Because as I checked, food intake is less and he is malnourished. Also he needs to take care of him because he is in depression. Also I can see his eye bags that clearly say he is not sleeping well.

Gulf: We are really sorry doctor but we are trying to tell him to take care of him but he is not listening. He is really worried about his son so he is doing like this.

Doctor: I understand but he also has to take care of the child who is in his womb right now.

Gulf: What?

Doctor: Yes he is pregnant. And why I didn't say this first is because he needs to take care of himself before he takes care of a child.

Gulf: Thank Goddess. Thank you so much doctor.

Doctor: Well congratulations Luna. Take care of him.

Gulf: Sure doctor.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Gulf went inside the patient room and waited for Nanon to wake up.

After some time Non woke up and looked at Gulf.

Non: Papa, where am I? Where is Niran?

Gulf: Non, calm down. He is in our mansion and Petch is taking care of him. Don't worry, he will take care of him. You take care of yourself Non, you are having depression and you need more rest from now onwards.

Non: But, Niran,

Gulf: Non, Listen to me. You have to take care of yourself so that you have the energy to take care of another child.

Non: Huh?

Gulf: You are pregnant Non.

Non:........