"If you succeed in 6 games, you will win a large sum of money." A lot of people started mumbling. A man stepped up in front. "How can we trust a single thing you're saying?" He said looking from person to person. "I mean you practically kidnap us, and put us in this clothes, and then you say we will win a large sum of money?" People again started to break out in mumbling. He had a point.
The masked people didn't react. Another woman came forward. "Why do you have the masks on? How can we trust you while you have them on?"The only thing they did was turn on the tv.

"Hyun-woo." He said. The man from before gasped. "400 million won in debt." Everyone else started gasping, as they saw the man on the tv. He was getting slapped over and over again. The humiliation was painted all over his face. Then the tv showed his excitement over the money he had won. The square dude continued with the next one. Showing clips of them getting slapped, at least 10 times. And showed the greed in their eyes, counting the money. They said random peoples names, and the money each one had in debt. It scared me. I didn't need people to know my name. How did the masked ones even know. Then a face I could recognise came up on the screen. Player 101. It almost satisfied me watching him get so humiliated. Jang Deok-du. 730 million won in debt. I counted the slaps. 1 slap, 2 slaps. It went on until I counted the 13th slap. A little smirk appeared on my face.

Then it stopped. It felt like a weight lifted from my shoulders. No one here knew my name or money in debt. Square dude started speaking. "Each and everyone of you are in debts that you cannot pay back. Here we give you the chance to start over again." Everyone was again quiet. Wanting to hear more. "The rules are simple.
A player is not allowed to stop playing.
A player who refuses to play will be eliminated.
A game may be terminated if the majority agrees.
Sounds easy enough. "We will need you to sign under on these papers. Stand in 3 lines." He said. I crawled down from my bed, and took the line in the middle. They placed 3 tables, with paper on them, and a pen.
The line moved quickly, and before I knew it, I had reached the small table, with the paper on it. It didn't have much written on, but it basically just said what the man said. I took the pen, that was thin and warm from everyone's hands, and signed under. When that was done I walked back to my bunk bed. Again I just sat down and waited, watching people sign under.

People were finally done with all the paperwork, and now we got told to follow the masked people. In one big line, we followed them. I looked behind me, and saw the unlucky girl only a little under half a meter away from me. She looked down so I took some stolen looks. She was pretty. Had freckles on her cheeks, and had a little red tint under her eyes. I looked at her number. 067. As if she could sense my stare, she looked up, and we locked eye contact. Only for a second, because I quickly looked away again.

First they led us through a very colourful room with stairs. It was pastel colours, and it felt like a children's room. Creepy if you ask me. There were a lot of stairs, and they went so high up I couldn't help but whisper "fuck."
I am in an okay shape, but stairs has never been my friend.
After what felt like a thousand stairs, no stamina and some mean chuckles from player 067, we finally reached the end.
They instructed us, saying that we needed photos, and send us into photo booths through lines. I just picked the first line.

This time it moved more slowly. I could see a man with blonde hair, make a really weird grimace. Another guy, pushed him away, and took a really serious, thirst trap like photo. I cringed hard. We kept moving, and soon only 2 people were in front of me.

I stepped into the photo booth, and saw a screen. It had a smiley face on, and there was written "smile!" On. Ain't no way in fucking hell was I gonna do that. I just stared into the camera, hoping I looked hot, and moved on.

Then they led us to the game, they explained. We walked for a while, and I realised that this place is enormous. Finally the "guards" stopped in front of a big metal door, and everybody waited in excitement. Wonder what kind of game they would make us play. The doors made a screeching sound as they opened, and reviled a field/garden. Wait no not a garden. It was still indoors. They had painted the walls, floor and roof like it was outdoors. But they had opened it a bit on the too, so the sun brightly shone through.
Then my eyes landed on a "thing." It looked like a huge doll, just standing by a tree. Now this creeped me out. The doll had pigtails, and looked like a little girl. Everyone was now inside the room. The doors closed loudly, and there was no exit. There wasn't any guards here either.