XVI bad ending part 2

A/n
Before you read this, I would like to say it is going to be VERY sad, so if you're mental health is as bad as mine, maybe you shouldn't read it lol.

Gi-hun POV:
My reflexes moved my body, as I threw a hard punch towards Sang-woo. He fell to the floor, surprised, and scared. I charged towards him, giving him no time to defend himself.

I kicked him harshly, just like Sae-Byeok seconds before. Weird groans of pain unleashed his blood stained mouth. But I just kept kicking. He spat out more dark blood, covering the floor in drops. They were hard to see but they were there. The adrenaline filled me up, and made my body kick his weak body over and over again.

"You killed Ali." I scream, tears streaming down, as the memories of the joyful man came up.
"You killed y/n!" I screech out, with tears covering my vision. "I'm not letting you kill Sae-Byeok." I cried out, only now realising how big of an impact she had on me. I don't even know why. Maybe because she reminded me of my own daughter. Or what could happen to her if I didn't take more care of her. None the less, I wouldn't let him kill her.

I took a short break. Not enough for them to regain his strength, but long enough for me to catch my breath.

"I just put an end to her sufferings." He whispered, using all his strength. My blood boiled, as I screamed. "Liar! She would have survived if it wasn't for you!" And so I continued the beating.

His body was aching in pain, as my fists and feet bested him. Until he didn't anymore. Until he had stopped moving, and stopped making a noise.y body moved slower and weaker, but that didn't stop me. It was like this animal killer instinct controlled me, making sure that my prey indeed was dead.

When I had eventually stopped, I was out of breath. I could feel the horror in Sae-Byeok's eyes, but I didn't dare meet them. Instead I squatted down to my childhood best friend. And realised he was not breathing. I checked his pulse with my middle and index finger. No pulse either. I had killed him. The realisation hit me, as I realised what I had just done, as the rage was gone, now un clouding my mind. I started panicking, tugging my hair, feeling the slight pain in my scalp.

"I didn't do that." I denied, looking at the lifeless body. "I. I didn't do that." My legs were curled up to my chest, as I now rocked back and forth, feeling my breath quicken. "He's not dead." I whispered, even though I knew the ugly truth. I could feel warm hands on my shoulders, but I flinched at the touch, slapping them away. "No!" I scream, getting up. "He isn't dead!" I staggered away from the body, looking away. And I hoped that the blood would be gone, like it was never there. And I hoped that I never killed my best friend.

Sae-Byeok POV:

I silently watched as Gi-hun walked away, in denial. The body was laying on the floor, not moving a bit. I know I should feel guilty. I mean I was the reason Gi-him attacked in the first place. But he deserved it. He had killed so many. Including y/n. So watching him dead, knowing he would never harm another person enlightened me.

I slowly poked him with my feet, scared that he any minute would wake up and attack again. But of course he didn't. I closed my eyes, happy that I got away from him. But what about the next game?

The guards opened the door with the coffin, just like they did a few hours ago. The picked up the body, and carried him away, to the same place as y/n.

We had eventually, at different times gotten back to bed. But not to sleep. I couldn't sleep. Not with the strong image of the knife boring into y/n's neck. Not with the memory of the thick blood landing on my cheeks. Not with the knowledge that y/n was gone. So I laid in bed, holding the blanket just under my eyes, so I could spy around the room. Expecting y/n to come back and hug me. Or Sang-woo to come back and kill me.