Chapter 2: Getting a Dragon Maid 2/2

~Next Morning~

Kobayashi is seen at her job working on her computer as she stretches before someone spoke to her.

???: Kobayashi-san.

Kobayashi: Hmm? What is it, Takiya-Kun?

Takiya: Do you and Y/n want to go drinking tonight?

Kobayashi: I guess a round or two won't hurt...Let me send Y/n a message.

~Timeskip~

Both Kobayashi and Takiya are seen exiting the elevator as Y/n was seen leaning up against the wall waiting on them.

Y/n: Took you two long enough.

Kobayashi: Sorry.

The three of them began walking through the hallway.

Y/n: There's plenty of other people you could have asked to go out drinking...?

Takiya: Yeah, but you guys are cool.

Kobayashi: Why you...

They continue walking until they see Tohru peeking around the corner with a dark look on her face.

Takiya: Uh, that girl is looking our way. Do you two know her?

Tohru: I'm Tohru L/n. I'm a maid living with Miss Kobayashi and Y/n every day.

Kobayashi: She's one of Y/n's relatives. I and Y/n are looking after her...

Takiya: Well I'm Takiya Makoto... I'm Kobayashi's coworker. It's nice to meet you, Tohru-chan.

Tohru: Nice to meet you, too.

They all walk together down the sidewalk.

Y/n: We were about to go for a drink, Tohru. Would you like to join us?

Tohru: Anywhere with you Y/n is perfect. He's trying to take my time with Y/n. I won't allow it!

Takiya: So Tohru, are you old enough to drink?

Tohru: Yes, I can drink, Stultus...

Kobayashi: Stul?

Y/n: Oh boy...

~Timeskip~

The scene switches to a bar where the four are sitting down with Kobayashi and Takiya on one side and Tohru and Y/n on the other as Kobayashi chugs a drink.

Kobayashi: Ah! A round after work's the best!

Y/n: These drinks are the salvation from work and social interaction!

Tohru: Y/n is so handsome!

Takiya: Oh Tohru, you're not going to drink?

Tohru: No thank you. I don't intend to share drinks with you. Still, what do I do about this man? The laws are strict in this world, too. Right! I can show off how close me, Y/n, and Miss Kobayashi are!