iii.

sorry for the long wait just a few notes before we begin: i forgot to make it clear the face of boe communicates telepathically in this chapter so i'll say shit like "he said" or whatever, just know all his communication is done telepathically i was just too lazy to go back and fix it now then, please enjoy:

Bonnie grinned widely as she ran to the TARDIS...as she ran to her new life.

Bonnie leaped into the TARDIS, doors shutting behind her.

"Right, Bonnie Bennett," The Doctor was at the control panel, Bonnie running to him, "You tell me, where d'ya wanna go? Backward or forwards in time? It's your choice, what's it gonna be?"

"Uh..." Bonnie clicked her tongue, "Forwards," She decided.

The Doctor powered up the TARDIS.

"How far?"

"One hundred years," Bonnie said.

Grinning cheekily the Doctor turned the wheel and a few knobs, the TARDIS whirring beautifully, the Time Lord and the witch sharing a small laugh as the TARDIS shook slightly.

"There you go!" The Doctor declared as they stilled, "Step outside those doors, it's the 22nd century."

"You're kidding," Bonnie gasped.

"That's a bit boring, though, d'ya wanna go further?" He smirked.

"Fine by me," Bonnie grinned.

The Doctor spun a wheel forward many times while pumping a small pole and turning a knob. The TARDIS whirred and rumbled.

"Ten thousand years in the future," The Doctor said, "Step outside, it's the year 12005, the new Roman Empire."

"You think you're so impressive," Bonnie grinned cheekily.

"I am so impressive!" The Doctor huffed in mock offense.

"You wish!" Bonnie beamed.

"Right, then," The Doctor grinned widely, "You asked for it, I know exactly where to go."

Going through the controls of the TARDIS rapidly, the ship began to shake and rumble loudly.

"Hold on!" The Doctor pumped the pole, grinning at Bonnie as they shot through time and space.

With a ding they came to a stop.

"Where are we?" Bonnie asked curiously.

The Doctor merely gestured to the door, beaming with pride.