"You are... Her Majesties butler?!"  

"Aah Lord Phantomhive,  I apologize for this embarrassing display." He then bowed to me. "To you as well, Lady Phantomhive." I just shrugged my shoulders and allowed my brother to carry on.  

"Why is the Queen's butler drinking tea in my mansion?" Ciel asked, rather rudely. I nudged his shoulder and glared at him, silently telling him to show some respect.  

"You did not know, young master?" Sebastian looked down to Ciel. "Ash has been the one to deliver her Majesties orders this entire time." He played his closed eye smile back.  

"That is no job for a butler..." Ciel looked dumbfounded.  

"A butler who cannot use Her Majesties nap time to check the Doomsday Book for those requesting an audience, come straight to deliver an envelope to Lord Phantomhive, and stop for an elegant tea with Tanaka while he is at it is not worth his salt." He finished in a huff and took a sip of his tea. Oh great, another one using that line. It is like Sebastian dressed in white... scratch that, too weird to even think about. 

Ash began to explain the new mission to us, hesitant with me at first for being a girl.. cliché. I sat and listened about the Catholic abby outside of Preston. The coffin deliveries are news to me, and I saw Undertaker less than a week ago. I wondered exactly how much with man was holding back. The cult that is gathered in the abby seems to be a wonder. These Doomsday Books he talked about do not seem too real, and if they are then I wonder why the grim reapers have not shown up yet, especially Grell who seems to love showing up when Sebastian is anywhere near. I also wondered why they would want to over through the government if they are just some silly cult who worships God and his doing. Surely God would want nothing of the government. However, orders is orders and we have no say. I had too many questions and not enough answers running through my head.  

"So, what to do now?" Ciel asked.  

"According to Ash, they are heavily guarded, so we will not be able to go through the front doors." Sebastian served our tea and cakes as he spoke. "He also mentioned the coffins that have been delivered there recently."  

"Hmm." Ciel thought for a moment. "Coffins?"  

"That means we are going to Undertaker's again, does it not?" Ciel nodded. I smiled happily and bowed. "Good, I get to visit my friend today as well."  

"I am coming in." Ciel announced as we walked in. Undertaker's laugh seemed off, and we soon found out why.   

"Give me prime romance!" Grell lundged forward at Sebastian, who quickly dodged him and ended at my side. Undertaker ended up being put in a pot of salt for saying something about Grell. I knew he would not die because of him being a grim reaper, but that still was not nice of Grell to do so.   

"I love the sensation." I looked at him, one eyebrow up in question. "All the moisture in my body leeching out of my skin!" Grell turned out to be investigating some stolen Cinematic Records, so he was here on business like the rest of us.  Supposedly, it shook even Undertaker up about the records being stolen. Ciel had yet to learn just what Undertaker was, so he still had many questions. After everyone was on the same page with our plan of sneaking into the abby, we began our preparations for departure. By sundown, we were on our way. 

The coffin we had to hide in was crowded and the road was bumpy, but it was nice to be this close to Sebastian, even under the arrangments.  

"Did we have to bring Grell?" I turned in the direction of my brother, though I was not able to see him in the darkness.  

"Hey!" Grell whinned from the other end.  

"Well, what exactly are you coming for anyway? Won't Will have your head if you do not find what you are looking for? Do you not have better things to do?" He huffed again and grabbed my shoulder.