24) Mixed Emotions

( @_yn319 TWITTER )

( @_yn319 TWITTER )

_____
Aether's POV

When we finally let go of each other and stopped kissing, I stared at Xiao bright red covering my mouth in disbelief of what I just did.

I looked at Xiao and saw Xiao had been blushing with a blank face, he did nothing, he didn't say anything, he didn't move, Xiao just sat there silently with a blank bright red face. Could it have been that he was mad at me kissing for him?..

"I-I.." I was saying but was too embarrassed so I jumped in the covers and hid in the blankets.

"Just forget what happened!" I yell out in embarrassment as I covered my entire body with the blanket.

".." There was a moment silence until I felt Xiao from behind.

"Good night." Xiao said as he hugged me from behind as I was still wrapped in the blankets.

I was too embarrassed to face Xiao and I had no clue what he was thinking, the blank face he made, made me worry that he would hate me, but since he had hugged me it gave me a tiny bit of reassurance that he didn't hate me.

I looked around and noticed I was laying on top of something.

I looked up, and sure enough it was Xiao. I couldn't have believed last night was real. I started blushing thinking about it, and started clinging onto Xiao tighter without realizing.

'No! Stop thinking about it!' I thought to myself angrily, trying to get rid of those thoughts I shook my without even realizing it.

"Are you finally awake?" Xiao said placing his hand on my head.

"ack! You're awake?" I asked Xiao.

"How long have you been awake?" I asked Xiao, burying the side of my face onto his chest.

"A while." Xiao answered not moving an inch.

"Why didn't you wake me up? It must've been uncomfortable for you."

"Not really, you're really comforting." Xiao replied, patting my teasingly.

"Alright.." I said, wanting to sleep some more.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"9:30am, why?" Xiao replied.

"What! We have to be by the pier at 10!" I said immediately sitting up.

"Oops, I completely forgot, sorry." Xiao apologized getting out of bed.

"I'll quickly get ready in the bathroom,  you can change here in the meanwhile." I told Xiao getting out of bed after him.

"Alright."

9:40 am

"Xiao, are you ready?" I said walking into the small living room.