𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝚈/𝙽 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"Hi my name is hoyeon Jung" she says as she waves to the circle of people in front of her

 "Um there is a beginning for everything there is a ended for everything when i was younger i never understood when people fell in love why would they fall out of love but now i know why my parents got a divorced when i was 5 cause he used to get really drunk and hit us one day my mom couldn't take it any more so she took his gun and shot him right in front of me i felt...i felt emotionless but happy at the same time i felt like i can breath again i didn't feel scared anymore so here i am now in a room of people who thinks i'm crazy " 

"thank you for sharing i hope you are doing better would anybody else like to share before we stop for today" everyone stayed silent .

"well okay then see you next Saturday same time but thanks for coming" the host says as people start to get up.

as your walking to the door you bump in to someone

"oh i'm sorry i didn't see you there can i ge-" when you looked up she was standing There emotionless looking at you.

"No..its fine but..um are you okay i should watch we're i'm going" hoyeon said ask she smooths back her hair while looking at the ground.

"Um..uh...yeah yeah its hoyeon right"

You knew her name cause not only she says it before every class but you had a crush on her.

"Mhm Yeah thats the name... you know I'm surprised that people here actually remembers other peoples name's um catch you later"

she says as she heads to the door for a second she looks back and just seeing you stand there dumbfounded but you make out  a wave and a smile.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
This Is A Preview. Out On 11/30/21