The Heartbreaker ( 2 )

Start from the beginning

---

"Forgiving isn't easy seokjin, but know one thing that it is a power only a few people can have. Forgiveness takes a lot of courage. If you are sure the man you saw was the boy you love. Go talk with him".

"Dad, but how will I find him? It was probably destiny I saw him beside Ji-hoon when I was looking here and there then I noticed him. First I thought it would have been my illusion, but no it was him.
God knows what that rascal Ji-hoon would have said in my name. I saw him saying something and suddenly after that, I saw namjoon walk away from there, I know I should have run behind him but I was shocked for moments and I have to remind myself that Hosoek had left his pregnant sister in my care for an hour".

" That's why I am telling you to go and find him, idiot ".

"  I am not an idiot, dad ". Seokjin said huffing. After he broke up with namjoon he cried for days. But he was seriously angry at namjoon for humiliating him like that. He blocked him and after high school was over they shifted here cause of the university offer he got. He thought he will be able to move on from namjoon, but that looked impossible.

There were times when he ends up thinking about him for hours forgetting everything.

Love gets heavy on every other emotion, he still feels angry about what namjoon did with him but at the end of the day, he gets weak for the male. But he doesn't know if namjoon loves him back or not.

"Dad, one more thing he - he was pregnant. I don't know if he loves me or not. I guess he has a boyfriend. Has he moved on from me? If he did then it's no surprise cause he never loved me I was a bet for him anyway. Plus don't you feel bad he said things in your name". Seokjin said sadly looking down.

That's when he felt being hit by a newspaper.

" ouch, dad what? ".

"How can you assume he doesn't love you? Maybe he would have changed. And things about my name, you had said me his group of friends are wrong influence. People do stupid and irrational things under influence. And If he is pregnant then that's a different case. If he does have a boyfriend, then we will see. But how can you get sure? That's why I asked you to go and talk with him. You all young generation kids love assuming too much".

" Okay, okay don't hit your son for this. But if he does have a boyfriend you will be responsible? ".

" You lazy ass get up ".

" I sometimes doubt, do you even love your son? ".

" you brat go before I kick you ".

-----

Seokjin ended up unblocking namjoon's number after months that he never thought he will do. After gaining a little courage he finally dialled the boy's number.

" Hello? ".

---

" I am sorry, seokjin I am so sorry for playing with your trust. I was a fool, please hit me, punish me do anything but please accept my apology. Please take me back, I am so sorry. I promise you I won't break your heart ever. I am sorry. Please ". Namjoon ended up sobbing while apologising.

Seokjin just looked at him, like a fool. From the moment he entered inside the boy had hugged himself around him and burying himself in his chest is continuously apologising not giving him a chance to even say a word. This is probably the 4th time he is apologising.