The Office Affair

Smut-

Feels like writing sex after years.

Namjoon sighed to himself, holding the papers close to his chest waiting for his elevator.

When he reached the topmost floor, he found it was empty. Taking a deep breath, he knocked on the huge door of his office.

A cold "come inside" greeted him. Namjoon hoped that he doesn't fucks up due to his nervousness.

His boss was Kim seokjin. He was appointed as the CEO 4 years ago at the age of 27. He was strict and efficient. He liked things in his way and namjoon had a really hard time understanding that. And he was handsome, which made namjoon more nervous. A tip - you shouldn't crush on your boss when he is scary seriously.

Seokjin was a workaholic and worked most of the weekends too and he wanted the same thing from his employees, to be capable like him otherwise, you are fired. A small mistake and your career are doomed.

Namjoon joined the company 3 months ago and by now he had understood the man's working style and demands yet his nervousness still stayed the same like it's his first day.

Seokjin looked up and noticed the guy who had caught his eyes for a few weeks. There was something about namjoon. He had observed namjoon had teased him with his particular nervousness and deference around him.

Reacting when he was near him, how his breath and speech disturbed, jumping away at any accidental contact. He had made seokjin's concentration on his job difficult.

Seokjin knew many men and women who found him appealing, the indications and signs tell him. And he found the same signs in namjoon, along with his nervousness.

Seokjin had started to like namjoon. Namjoon's reaction to him had awakened his desire to hunt, to conquer, to claim the prey and mark him.

Now when namjoon was standing in front of him with the files clutched to his chest, his body language giving away his internal thoughts made seokjin want to devour him. He can't control it anymore.

Seokjin slowly got up, staring at namjoon enjoying his nervousness. Namjoon looked downwards, then slowly peeked up at him, beneath his pretty eyelashes.

The tense silence stretched in between them as he stood in front of him, a little bit too close towering over him, he inspected him from top to bottom.

Namjoon could feel the intense gaze dragging across his body, and it made him curl his toes slightly.

"S-sir?"

"Namjoon, sit". Seokjin indicated in front of the desk, stepping to the side to let him go and went to close the door.

"Just making sure we are not disturbed...I want to talk something important".

"Have I done something wrong sir?". Namjoon asked scared thinking was he going to lose his job.

Seokjin settled himself in the chair opposite to him, long limbs clad in his suit. He loosened his grey tie and took it off, placing it on the desk next to him, as he spoke to him. "Not yet. I was wondering, how are you the most efficient person the whole marketing department in just 3 months. I saw your reports, they impressed me. To be honest I want to know do you have a boyfriend? you see work-life balance is important unless you are a workaholic like me".

A faint pink sheen was seen on his cheeks.

"No, but someone asked me out". Namjoon said remembering an old classmate of his, who just asked him a week ago. He has yet to reply to his answer. Tbh, namjoon didn't want to but now he can't sit his all life single fantasising about seokjin. So, he was thinking of saying yes, tomorrow.