I Know a Teenage Abomination

Start from the beginning

"Witch drama" I said. Willow looks embarrassed. I feel bad for her, I know how she feels. As Amity turns away from her.

"Amity!" An all to familiar voice says. "What are you doing?" Madilyn shows her self. Amity visually stiffened up. She looks nervous?

"Oh! Madilyn, I was just talking to Half a wi- I mean Willow about our class." She said.

"Oh really?" Madi did not by it.

"Look someone wants to say hi. Amity went over to her pot to open it. "Abomination rise." With a snap of her finger the purple slug formed out. It went forward to Willow an stamped a star shape on her forehead.

"You...  are .... a.... star..." It mumbled. Amity awed.

"It's like mine." She said showing off her golden star. "But much smaller and meaningless." 

"Seriously Amity." Madilyn said with crossed arms. Amity slightly stiffened again.

"As top student it's my job to tell you to keep at it." Amity said. "You could get a passing grade someday to. Abomination cower." The abomination went back into the pot.

"See you class super star." Amity said while walking away. Madilyn sighed.

"Don't listen to her Willow." Madilyn licked her thumb to wipe off the star. Willow still frowned. "Willow, you have no reason to listen to Amity.

"But she's right." Willow frowned.

"You may think that. But I don't." Madilyn smiled. "I can still help you with Abomination studies as much as you want. You are all witch Willow, and I know it." Willow still was frowning at what was said just a minute ago.

"I'll see at school Willow."

"See you at school, Madilyn." Willow said. Madilyn started walking off in the direction Amity went in.

"Ugh, I hate when Amity does this." Willow was angry now. "I hate making abominations. I hate making bad grades. I CAN'T STAND THIS ANYMORE!" The plants around Willow started glowing green. Vines started forming out of the ground around Willow. One grabbed my ankle. I screamed out. Willow turned to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Madilyn's POV

"Amity needs to step back a bit with this whole power complex. Maybe I should talk to Emira and Edric?" I wondered. I heard a scream behind me.

"What was that?" I ran toward the noise. I go past bushes and trees to where Willow is. I come to see Luz on the ground with Willow trying to help her.

"Whoa, What happened Willow? Luz why are you here!" I shouted.

"I'm sorry." Willow said.

"I'm good Madi." Luz said. Just then Willow leaned forward to Luz.

"So circly?" Willow questioned looking at her ears. Luz covered her ears. Willow gasped. 'Please don't freak out' I prayed.

"You're human! This is astounding." Willow exclaimed. "How did get on the boiling Isles? What are you doing here? How did you get here?" Willow was asking so many questions but was then interrupted by the school bell. Willow's face dropped.

"Come on Willow, we gotta get to school." I said.

"Sorry, I got to go disappoint my teacher. It was nice knowing ya human." Willow walked away to come with me.

"Wait!" We stopped.

"I'm Luz and you're Willow, right? You already know Madi." Luz said. "What you did with that plant back there was amazing!"