Part IV

The next evening, Kenny and Marcin are outside the Kiel train station filming the giant mysterious cyber monster.

"Thank you, Marcin, for helping with filming the giant mysterious monster tonight. I know that you're familiar with anything sci-fi from cyberpunk technologies to alien legends.", says Kenny excitedly.

Marcin: Well, I'm a mostly cyberpunk person, and yes, I'm a sci-fi person.

When the moon has shown entirely, they saw the full moon glows in the cloud-free sky. Then Kenny grins

When Kenny's head turns, he's shocked when he seems familiar.

Marcin Wisnieski shouts, "I'll bite your legs off!"

Randall stands at a bus stop nearby one of the entry doors of Kiel mall.

Marcin has been stopped chased and follow Kenny and Randall when he has been tackled by dairy Dober Jan.

Jan sits on Marcin's belly, grins, and stares at Marcin.

But Marcin grabs Jan's both arms and toss Jan to the second floor. Marcin gets up and so continues to chase Kenny and Randall.

Randall runs quickly and so he runs away from Kenny. Kenny jumps so high that he reaches the point of the second floor of Kiel mall, backflips and so lands on Marcin's back quickly.

Kenny holds hardly Marcin's milk tank backpack despite his head sweating. Kenny feels like riding on a horse that runs so fast.

Later a mysterious thing begins to glow green slowly on Marcin's milk tank.

Kenny sees down to see mysterious glowing green things.

Kenny opens his eyes wide when he's familiar with that green thing from yesterday

Marcin stops as Randall stops running from Marcin stands still and starts to stare at Marcin's eyes. Randall shuts his eyes and opens his mouth wide and open to be ready to drink. Eventually, Marcin is ready to shots Randall with his goat milk but he stops grinning and opens his eyes wide.

Randall, says Marcin confusedly.

Randall sees Kenny and is founding out that Kenny takes aggressively a mysterious glowing mint -turquoise jelly out from Marcin's milk tank.

Kenny! again! says Randall loudly.

Kenny shows Marcin and Randall a green jelly in his both hands

Kenny: What is that? Just a mint-lime jelly.

Kenny is surprised and scared a little bit when a green jelly jumps from Kenny's hands and began to fly and glows

Kenny is surprised and scared a little bit when a green jelly jumps from Kenny's hands and began to fly and glows. A green jelly gets a ball-shaped head quickly.

Jan is in his normal form and comes to them. Jan's curious and surprised when he sees the mysterious flying blob.

Jan: What is that?

Marcin: this is my pet blob from outer space. I found that last Friday.

So it starts a flashback from Marcin's tech center evening last week.

Marcin: I went out from the tech center and was the last one who went from the tech center.

Marcin stops to walk when he saw a bowling ball-sized comet.

But I saw a comet on a sidewalk and near the big automatic glass entry door of the tech center.

Later at Marcin's home, Marcin sits on a cozy couch and stares at the comet on the white wooden long table.

Marcin: So I bring the comet home to discover know more and know better about this comet.

This comet is beginning to crack itself slowly like a bird egg.

Marcin: After this comet has been cracked, First, I saw just a green jelly. But it gets a sphere-shaped head and flies like a UFO. It was a living blob from another planet. It looks like a baby octopus. It's a male blob named Kenton and from a planet named Ellun.

Later this week, Marcin brings his pet blob to the tech center almost every day. I feed Kenton with foods mostly green vegetables and fruits like broccoli and pickles.

Marvin: Later Tuesday night, I was in my backyard and am outside of my home and have Kenton on my milk tank that looks like a backpack. There's almost empty and almost few or no people outside.

When the moon is shown completely in the sky, I'm began to feel and behave strangely.

Marcin's tech power armor began to get strange glitches.

Marcin: ERROR, ERROR, ERROR.

Marcin transforms quickly into a big cyber dairy monster goat-cow hybrid.

Marcin bleats aggressively, loudly at the moon. So Marcin runs away to Kiel city center.

This is the flashback ends.

Marcin: And that's how I met my pet blob Kenton.

Kenton speaks to Marcin. Kenton speaks to Marcin with that beeping sounds like from 8 bit sound of old school video games.

Marcin: Oh yeah. Kenton says the reason why I behave wild like a cyber monster is that Kenton gives my wrestler power armor strange functions and so made me wild uncontrolled.

Jan: So that's not Uncontrollable Wild Fridays.

Marcin: That's right, Jan. That's Uncontrollable Wild Fridays for this time. It's Kenton for this time.