34.A special surprise

I kept my promise...updated.Also, thanks for the 400 followers.🙏🙏❤❤❤

Chapter dedicated to  Bhoot777777          
for updating me that I have 400 followers.😍😍😍

Next, VOTE targets 145 to 150 votes...Keep voting, dears.🙏🙏🙏

Author's POV

"It's all your fault, Anjali. Your over-smartness made us fall into this mess, "Saran yelled at his daughter-in-law.

"Stop blaming my daughter. What was your useless son doing all this while?"Supriya(Anjali's mom) shouted back at Saran.

"Harsh is not responsible for the chaos created by your daughter," Devika defended her son.

"Will you all stop blaming each other and think of a way to get out of this problem?" Rajeev Menon said to both the families assembled in the conference room.

"Rajeev...I trusted you with my company's decision-making, and you waywardly handed it over to this girl...And see what happened...The Varma group has bought most of our shares and is about to take over the company today, "Saran sneered at his brother-in-law.

"Why are you blaming me, Saran? You were the one who said your daughter-in-law is capable of handling both companies. And I am done being your slave. I have my own company to take care of," he scoffed.

"Of course...your own company...which you built with my hard-earned money," Saran gritted his teeth.

"Your hard-earned money?What a joke? You don't even know how to run a business on your own. Nandhini established your business and is still running because of the strong basement she built. And if I have developed my business using your money, then it's my intelligence, "Rajeev taunted Saran.

"Brother ...Don't fight with Saran...Let's resolve the current problem without any ego, "Devika begged her brother.

"You all have no right to blame Anjali. You all cheated us by saying that everything belongs to Harsh. That's the reason we made her marry Harsh, "Raghav(Anjali's father) huffed in annoyance.

"And we also know how you plotted to marry her to Yadhu because of her faulty horoscope. Maybe all this is happening because of this girl," Devika taunted back.

Harsh was silent hearing the accusations, but Anjali was burning in rage.

Today was the day The Varma group was finally taking over both Saran and RK groups. They were all asked to assemble in the conference room for an urgent meeting by Varma group owner Mr.Dev Pratap Varma. As they were throwing accusations at each other door opened, and Mr.Krishna Ram walked in, followed by Yadhu, who looked cold and distant.

"Dad, Why is he here? "Saran asked, looking at Yadhu while both of them took their seats opposite them.

"Why would he not be here? The owner's presence is compulsory for this meeting," Krishna Ram jeered at Saran.

Saran just stared at Yadhu after being silenced by his father. Soon his private secretary came in and announced the arrival of Dev Pratap Varma as he walked in like a King who owned the place.

"Hello Mr.Krishna Ram,' Dev Pratap Varma greeted him warmly and looked at Yadhu affectionately.

"Hello, Mr.Varma, Glad to see you here," Krishna Ram greeted back.

"How are you, son? "Dev asked Yadhu while he mumbled the answer indistinctly.

The others present there were amazed by the courteous behavior of such an influential businessman towards Yadhu and Krishna Ram.