17.Disrespectful behavior

Please VOTE dearies🙏🙏🙏😍😍😍

Dedicated to AmuReddy7 LataJaiswal

Yadhu's POV

"So Yadhu...It's good to know you remarried. Finally, you found someone of your status," a mocking sound caught our attention, and we all turned to see the owner of the voice.

It was none other than Rajeev Menon, brother of Devika Saran, my stepmom, a man I despised from my childhood. Though at that time, I didn't realize why he hated me and doted on Harsh, now I know the reason for his hatred. Rajeev Menon handled most of dad's business though he had his own company. He was a shrewd businessman, in my opinion. I sort of disliked him as a child, and he, too, had mutual feelings towards me.

"Mr.Menon, Please leave. We are not interested in talking to you or your family," Shreya spat as her face contorted in anger.

"How rude, Dr.Shreya.Is this how you address your elders?" He smirked at her.

"Well, Mr.Menon...Sorry to say this, but some elders don't deserve respect," Shreya replied curtly.

"Uncle, Why are you talking to such unimportant people and wasting your time?" Anjali mocked, coming towards our table and standing behind Mr.Menon.

"You aren't allowed near us. So go away," Shreya said in irritation.

"As if I'm interested in talking to the lot of you," Anjali said in a bored tone.

"What are you doing here, darling?" Harsh asked, hugging her from the side giving me an evil grin.

"Look at them, Harsh and Uncle," she spoke, pointing towards us in sarcasm..." the barren woman, impotent men, and a mental case...the perfect combo." As soon as she said these mean words, Harsh, Mr. Menon, and Anjali started laughing like it was the biggest joke in the world.

"You filthy bitch...just get lost if you don't want me to create a scene here. Did you forget what happened in front of the court?" Shreya glared at them.

"Get lost, Anjali and Harsh. We don't want your opinion, and We don't speak to parasites like you, "Arjun retorted.

"Oh, come on, Learn to accept the truth, Shreya and Arjun. And the bitter truth is all of you are losers. I really pity that you can never be a mother. But look at your friend Yadhu...he has married a mentally challenged girl so that no one questions his incapability," Anjali said venomously.

"Anjali...you would stay away from my family and me, which consists of my friends if I were you. You have seen only the calm and kind Yadhu. Don't trigger my anger which can destroy you and your happy family, "I stood up in a fury.

"And never...ever say that my wife is mentally ill. She may be unwell in her mind, but she is exceptional, unlike someone unworthy like you ...you and your reprehensible family have a sick mind. So don't take my wife's name from your filthy tongues, or I will chop it off," I said, hugging Kanika, who stood up near me, totally clueless about what was happening.

And shocking everyone including me Kanika kissed my forehead all of a sudden.Anjali gritted her teeth seeing Kanika's gestures.But I didn't give a damn.My wife can kiss me anywhere anytime.She has every right on me.

"Yadhu...How dare you raise your voice on my daughter-in-law? "I saw Mr.Saran near us in less than a minute seeing the disturbance.