𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚊 𝙺𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚑𝚒;

Start from the beginning

"Hm?"

"Will mama come back..?" little Tobio asked. [Name] was lost in thoughts. How was he supposed to tell him? Tobio's still a kid. He isn't supposed to know. The older man sighed heavily. "Mama... Will not be with us anymore. I'm sorry Tobio," He began. Dragging his fingertips on his pants, turning into a fist. "Papa's the worst. Papa made mama go away," [Name] mumbled under his breath. Letting out a shaky sigh. Tobio looked up at his father with his innocent eyes then back down. He laid his head on his father's chest. The older blunette smiled at his son's obliviousness. "I miss mama,"

"I miss her too buddy...." he trailed off, gently stroking Tobio's hair.

Meanwhile, a familiar silver-haired was walking along the seashore. He sees a figure sitting far in front of him. He went to them to try to spark a conversation. As he got closer, he realized that it was the Kageyamas. He jogged towards them. "Hey! Mr Kageyama!" he exclaimed, waving at them. [Name] looked towards the direction of the voice. A small smile crept on his face. "Oh, Mr Sugawara. Please call me [Name]. Nice to see you. What are you doing here?" he asks as he patted a space beside him, signalling Koushi to sit. "I was about to ask the same thing to you," Koushi giggled, sitting beside the blunette. "I was out for a nightly walk. I love taking walks here. What about you?"

"Ah... This is where I used to relax so... yeah. It's been an exhausting day for the both of us," 

"Oh? What did you guys do today?" [Name] told them what had happened earlier on while Koushi listened attentively. Both of them laughed and talked about each other's day. This went on for an hour or less.

The night become quiet as the two older men admired the feeling of easiness. Tobio had fallen asleep in the middle of their conversation. They stopped for Tobio to sleep peacefully. However, something came up in Koushi's mind and it piqued his curiosity. "So uhm. May I ask what happened to Kageyama's mother?" [Name] hummed. "Family business. I don't think you have the position to know," he said sternly. Koushi apologized as he fiddled with the hem of his shirt. "It's alright. You were curious. Everybody's curious," the taller male said, turning to look at the silver-haired male. He noticed how his hands were trembling. He grew worried. "Are you cold?"

"Huh? Oh... No...?" he lied. [Name]'s brows furrowed a little and demanded. "Give me your hand,"

"No, really. It's alrigh--"

"Will you let me hold your hand for a second? Please?" [Name] asked once more but his tone was much softer, less demanding. Koushi looked at him for a second and nodded. Moving both of his hands towards him. The blunette gently grabbed ahold of them. "..Your hands are cold," he commented. "W-well, uhm. I forgot to bring any gloves or anything..." the teacher nervously answered. Stammering over his words. "I'm going to take the extra jacket I have in my car. Take care of Tobio for me," [Name] carefully passed the sleeping toddler to Koushi and went back to his car.

Crickets could be heard from afar. The car let out a couple of short beeps, telling the blunette that the car was locked. [Name] grabbed a thick layered, soft cotton material-ed jacket from the back seat and closed the door, locking the vehicle. As he slings the clothing over his forearm, he felt something was off. He felt his sixth sense tingling. A strong presence was walking up behind him silently, quick. Trusting his instincts, [Name] quickly turned around and defended the incoming attack with his forearms. The unknown attacker had the blunette pinned against his car. [Name] grunted. Seeing that sharp blade in the corner of his eyes. Not a fair fight isn't it?