Chapter 36 - Angel's Bestie

Start from the beginning

Ashwin: Ma, don't tease me. ( pouts )

Sivaangi: ( chuckles ) Ok Ok, tell me quick.

Ashwin: All right, Arranged Marriage To My Crush, Nenjam Marapathilai, Kadavul Setting, Accidental Love, Mine Wifey, The Shades Of Kadhal, Pure Love Never Fail, Me Before You, Iru Vizhi, Ragasiya Thedal 1 and 2, Ashaangi In My Eyes, Destined To Be Her's, Love World, Mr and Mrs Strict, Problematic Love, Serendipity, Hello Kanmani, Life Is A Bitter Raze, Hey Mr. Police, Never Ending Love Story, Forever Admirer, Start Again, Forever Mine..........I think that's all I know.

( I will recommend more stories if I get to know them. )

Sivaangi: Thank you so much, Ashwineyyy. I will read these stories for sure.

Ashwin: It's my duty to fulfill my wife's wishes.

Sivaangi: Ashwineyyy, do you know something?

Ashwin: What is it ma?

Sivaangi: If that Raji and those two girls didn't come that day at the restaurant, we would have still hide our feelings till now, am I right?

Ashwin: I guess you are right, but still she desereve that punishment. Speaking of punishment, what did the court gave to them?

Sivaangi: It's not decided yet Ashwineyyy, but there is a high chance that they would be in lifelong jail or death punishment.

Ashwin: ( wides his eyes ) Really?

Sivaangi: You had no idea how many crimes they did together, they are just criminal family.

Ashwin: That's the truth after all.

Sivaangi: But Ashwineyyy, how come you didn't get any inform about their crime?

Ashwin: They must have hid it themselves from us or hire someone to hide it.

Sivaangi: Does that mean someone is still working for them till now?

Ashwin: I don't know, but once I got that information, you will get to see the real side of me darling. ( winks at him )

Sivaangi: Ya ya, naughty side.

Ashwin: Ennathu?

Sivaangi: Onnum illa. Ashwineyyy, what happened to the case that you were dealing back at Chennai?

Ashwin: An police officer will take care of it, but I will take it back again once my leave is over.

Sivaangi: And I have to go back to college for exams. ( sighs loudly )

Ashwin: Ma, how many days you would go back to College?

Sivaangi: 3 More Weeks.

Ashwin: There is still plenty of time ma, just trust yourself and study well for upcoming exams, you can do it.

( All the best to the authors and readers who are going to sit for exams, you will pass it all for sure, good luck.❤❤❤ )

Sivaangi: Thank you so much Ashwineyyy, your cheering and your energy will boost my confidence level.

Ashwin: I know you can do it ma, I trust you a lot.

Sivaangi: ( hugs him ) I'm so happy to have you in my life, Ashwineyyy.

Ashwin: Me too ma.

Every boys wanted a Sivaangi for their life and every girls wanted a Ashwin for their life, I hope you guys will find that one soon.

Anyway, back to the story. Ashwin and Sivaangi were thinking about their future despite their life was going great, they talked and had some romantic moments there, but still they felt dissapointed, because both of them wanted to propose in their way but beautifully, and the reason behind is all Raji, let's not talk about her from now on. And with that, they went to their room and drifted to sleep.