The Heartbreaker ( 1 )

Start from the beginning

Despite knowing the future, seokjin gave up the day namjoon cried in front of him. Namjoon said he wanted to change into a good person. The poor boy thought namjoon had feelings for him, but only if he knew how to differentiate between real tears and fake tears.

It was probably that day namjoon also realised seokjin was so simple and kind-hearted, and namjoon grinned an evil smile inside cause the next lamb that was being sacrificed was so easy to play. He quickly figured out seokjin's cold boy image was a fake personality to save himself from trouble. Yeah, cold boy cause he doesn't talks to anyone. Well, that's the past.

He sweared it would be so fun to play with seokjin.

---

A whole month passed in the blink of an eye and the whole school saw seokjin behaving like a fool in love. But his only fault he fell in love with someone fake as hell. His limited friends tried to warn him but seokjin calmly said that namjoon had probably changed and he doesn't want to judge the boy.

While Namjoon was with his gang earning money cause he was successful.

The rival squad leader handed him the money with a pig-like face. Namjoon smrinked in return seeing the money earned by betting on someone's trust.

Whereas, people struggle to trust someone namjoon was playing with it not knowing what it will cost him.

As soon as namjoon and his gang went away. The rival team broke into anger.

''What the hell Ji-hoon I thought, he will lose. Now cause of you all our money is with him?". Lee said angrily.

Ji-hoon smriked knowingly and said
"Don't worry namjoon will lose. I swear his ego and all fake attitude will fade away, the day he sees seokjin's beastly side. The whole school doesn't know about that scary seokjin, heck his cousin yoongi also doesn't know".

" what do you mean? ". One boy asked.

Ji-hoon opened his shirt and showed his abdomen area. It was lightly bruised.

" will, you believe me if I said this strong punch was given to me by the sweet seokjin. No lies, the boy is indeed good and kind-hearted but just don't say something shit on his father's name. You will see a whole new personality then and I hope namjoon does that what we expect him to".

---

Namjoon's heart thumped like shit the moment seokjin kissed him. This was something new, cause namjoon never did that. He hardly allowed some of his ex-victims of bet to kiss on his cheeks. Seokjin wasn't his first kiss it's true, he had kissed some stranger 3-4 years ago and he doesn't even remember. But he didn't allow anyone to touch him he swears with this much intimacy as he was allowing seokjin to. He was supposed to pull out the breakup act.

Namjoon doesn't know his knees suddenly grew weak and redness creeped up his cheeks the moment seokjin asked him if he can kiss him. And he just nodded, instead of saying no like to his past victims.

And that day namjoon ended up losing his virginity to seokjin. Everything happened in the heat of a moment that both of them couldn't stop.

-----

3 months.

The whole school was surprised as namjoon didn't end up breaking seokjin's heart. Namjoon can't say, he is still in love with seokjin he was confused about his feelings. But, he actually managed to stay in a relationship with seokjin. No lie, seokjin was a sweetheart. They had sex even a few more times in those 3 months. He returned Ji-hoon and his gang the money, he didn't need the bloody cash.