Dare 14:

@GriffinLover88 dares Gallus to cry out all of the pain from his childhood in Griffinstone

(Before I start this if like to mention something. Not long ago I found a video talking about a deleted scene from the episode "A Hearths Warming Club" which talks about Gallus' past before he was an orphan. It had to be deleted because it was too dark and morbid for a kid's show. I'll be using that backstory. Feel free to check it out! I'm also adding small things that isn't canon but that would make sense and answer a few questions. Thank you for reading and enjoy ^^.)

Ocellus reads the dare out loud to everyone then she looks at Gallus along with the other.

Gallus gives a confused look while sweating nervously a bit.
"Excuse me? What pain? Sure my life sucked there but it's nothing serious."
He says while crossing his arms and avoiding eye contact. It was clear that he was hiding something but wasn't willing to admit it.

The rest look at each other in confusion and look back at Gallus.
"I feel like you're not telling us everything."
Smolder says with a claw on her hip.

"What kind of pain is dare-er person saying?"
Yona asks worriedly.

"And maybe crying and venting about might make you feel better!"
Silverstream suggests sweetly.

Gallus rolls his eyes.
"I already feel fine! I mean, sure, I may have left out a few things but those weren't relevant back then. I just told you why I messed up the Hearths Warming decorations. I didn't wanna bore you guys with the rest."
He says with a sigh.

"Awww! Your feelings and emotions could never bore us!"
Ocellus says with a genuine smile.

Smolder nods in agreement.
"Yeah! Even the way you told the history of Griffinstone wasn't boring. If Princess Twilight ever explained it to us I would have falling asleep after the second word."

Gallus couldn't help but chuckle at that.
"Yeah, I'm pretty great, aren't I?"
He says in a cocky tone.

The others laugh joyfully until Gallus lets out an other sigh.
"Alright, I guess I can tell you."

"Not like you had a choice, this is a dare after all."
Smolder says with a shrug.

"Shuuuush!"
Silverstream shushes while eating popcorn.

Smolder looks at her, confused.
"What the- where did you get that?"

Sandbar chuckles and looks at Gallus.
"Alright, ready when you are."

Gallus takes a deep breath, then lets it out, preparing himself to reveal the truth.
"I was six years old, my parents and I were getting ready to celebrate The Blue Moon Festival. While my mom was baking some mice pie she-"

"Ewww!"
His friends cut him off.
"Mice pie!?"
Silverstream says in shock and disgust.

Gallus gets flustered and embarrassed with a slight blush on his face then glares at them.
"Hey! Griffins eat mice, it's normal!"
He protests.

"That's so gross though!"
Smolder argues.

"Don't you eat shiny rocks?"
Gallus argues back.

Smolder was just about to say something but then stops after realizing that he does in fact have a point.
"Touché."

"Now, as I was saying before I was ever so rudely interrupted. While she was baking mice pies, she asked me to go buy some milk, and obviously I agreed so I took some bits that my mother gave me and I flew out to the store. When I came back..."
He stops. He tries to continue but the words wouldn't come out.

His friends went from curious to worried. They stayed quiet and patiently waits for Gallus to continue.

Tears start to form in Gallus' eyes before he could finally say what he needs to.
"There was a fire..."
He says while avoiding eye contact, looking down at the ground.

Their eyes widen, shocked that this turned a dark turn so quickly. They didn't want to say anything, they were completely speechless.

"My home was on fire, and I couldn't find my parents anywhere... There were a few griffins around my house, they were worried but they didn't know what to do. Without thinking I dropped the milk carton and flew in my house as fast as I could and immediately started searching for my parents... First place I went to was the kitchen cause that's we're they were before I left. I went there but the was rubble and parts of the broken ceiling that collapsed was blocking my way, I tried to dig threw it but it just burnt my talons. I kept trying and I eventually made it to the kitchen... that's when I saw them..."
Gallus stops. His tears run down his face and he wipes them off as fast as he could, though that didn't stop more from rolling down.
"My parents.. we're on the floor, not moving... I panicked and just as I was about to fly to them, some griffin stopped me. He took me out of my house so I wouldn't get hurt. I was held by a different griffin who made sure I was okay until the fire was put out, once it did she just left. I've been alone ever since..."
Gallus finishes. Tears running down his face, unable to make them stop.

His friends look at him in complete and utter shock, They were quiet. They didn't know what to do or say, until finally Silverstream approaches his and gives him a big hug.

He was surprised and wasn't expecting a hug, but now that he thought about it he should have. He didn't have the motivation to hug back so instead he leaned into the hug, hiding his teary face on the crook of her neck.

The other creatures quietly went over to Gallus and hugged him as well, giving him as much love as they possibly could without words.

They stayed frozen and quiet, only thing that could be heard were Gallus' sobs and Silverstream's gentle shushes, for 3 minutes, until Gallus finally let go. The others felt his movements and back up as well.
"Are you feeling better..?"
Ocellus asks softly.

Gallus gives her a nod while whipping his tears away.
"Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks."
He says before looking at his friends.
"Now, no more sappy stuff. Can we just pretend this never happened?"

The other look at each other then back at Gallus.
"If that what griffon wants."
Yona says with a smile.

"But you can always come to us when you need to talk, or... throw stuff off the roof. Or smash some dishes? I don't really know what your process is."
Smolder says with a shrug at the end.

Gallus smiles.
"The throwing stuff off the roof sounds fun."

Smolder gives him a thumbs up in response.