Dare 1

( @DuskTheNightLight dares: "I dare Smolder to admit to everyone that she likes being cute and adorable

( @DuskTheNightLight dares: "I dare Smolder to admit to everyone that she likes being cute and adorable.")

Smolder reads the dare on her own. She groans in annoyance.
"Great... I knew this whole thing was a bad idea! Also, I admitted to Ocellus that I like cute stuff but Gallus only saw me in a dress, I didn't tell him anything about it though."
She sighs then walks over to the rest.

The other five look are her.
"Well? What were you asked?"
Sandbar asks calmly.

Smolder crosses her arms and looks away in embarrassment.
"I uh.. I have a confession to make. Ocellus, you already know what it is."
She says that last part while looking at her changeling friend.

With that, Ocellus immediately knew what she was gonna say.

The rest glances at Ocellus then looks back at Smolder, waiting for her confession.

Smolder holds back her angry emotions then looked at all of them after a walk sigh.
"I likecuteandgirlystuff!"
She says quickly.

The other managed to understand though. They were shocked at first but then they all showed an expression of acceptance.
"WAAAW! THAT'S GREAT! WE HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON!"
Silverstream cheers then gives Smolder a tackle hug.

"YONA HAPPY FOR DRAGON! Yak never judge friend!!"
Yona says excitedly and joins in on the hug, making it hard for Smolder and Silverstream to breath.

Gallus chuckles.
"Well I definitely didn't expect that. Guess we all have our own little secrets, huh."
He says but then realizes that Smolder and Silverstream were struggling to breath.
"Uhhh... Yona? You might wanna let go of them, they're turning a bit... blue."

Yona looks at Gallus then at her friends that she's hugging and immediately let's go. They gasp for air.
"Oops!! Yona sorry!"
Yona apologizes.

"It's okay ..*pant*.. Yona.. *pant* Thanksfortgesupport..."
Smolder pants heavily then face plants onto the floor.

Silverstream was on the floor on her back with dizzy eyes and a smile.

Yona giggles awkwardly.

"I take it back, this is pretty fun."
Gallus says with a smirk and his hands on the back of his neck.

Sandbar chuckles awkwardly while looking down.
"What a fantastic mess... I support you as well, Smolder."
He says with a warm smile.

Smolder simply gives him a thumbs up.