GIFT

After completing their dinner Taehyung took a small gift box from his pocket and kneeled leaving a stunned Jimin there.

"From the first moment I put my eyes on you, I found myself drowning in your beauty. If it was a heavy physical attraction I experienced by your eternal figure at first after knowing your whereabouts I couldn't help but fall for you Jimin. It was the first time I physically or mentally got attracted to someone and I wasn't ready to simply let go of my liking. Now finally you are healthy and happy once again and now I'm gonna ask something from you and consider it as a payback for all I'd done all these times. And what I want is your permission, I need your permission to possess you. I want you for myself, your body, mind everything. Allow me to have you, and take this as my first courting gift".Taehyung finished after giving Jimin the box.

" Tae, you already know my answer, I would love to be yours. In between all these years and all the troubles I went through, the only thought in my mind was of becoming a successful physician. I don't even have the time to hang out with my friends. I was busy doing part-time jobs for taking care of my expenses. I never had anyone to take care of me after my father's death, many people helped me to get through the problems but at the end of the day, it was always been me, lonely. You are the first one who took care of me, who helped me even though you don't have to do that. You even risked your perfect life to help me and I'm so thankful to you for all those things you had done for me. And I gladly accept your first courting gift" said Jimin.

"Open the box baby," Tae said.
Jimin opened the box and saw a beautiful key with KIMS HOSPITAL written on it. "What is this Tae, KIMS hospital, don't tell me that you- you are the one who b-build the new, big h-hospital in the city which I'm gonna work from tomorrow onwards," Jimin said stammering. "You guessed correct baby, it's our hospital. I am the one who built that and that hospital is your first courting gift, take good care of my gift as you are going to be in charge of KIMS hospital from now" Tae said. " This is too much, I don't think I can handle such a big responsibility Tae. All I know is to treat people and...."Tae intervened in Jimin's sentence "Stop doubting yourself baby, you are gonna be my partner soon and I don't want anyone, including you to think low of my baby. Don't worry mom will be there for you if you need any help. This is only the beginning dear, mom is getting aged and I can not handle our large business alone with my research going on so I need a shoulder to lean on. So be my partner by all means" Tae said. " I don't know but I'll try my level best for you. You are my love" concluded Jimin.

Tae stood up, moved closer to Jimin's back hugged him, and asked in a deep voice"How was the dinner baby. Jimin found himself melting in Tae's touch. "I-It was g-good" Jimin stuttered. "You are stammering a lot and also you are shivering a little bit too. I think you are sick baby, maybe you are a doctor but the cure medicine for this disease is only available with Kim Taehyung dear. Let me cure you".

Jimin felt wet kisses on his neck area. He felt a tickling feeling in his stomach. This feeling was new to him but he enjoyed each second of Tae touching him. Suddenly Taehyung stopped his action and took Jimin in bridal style and bought him inside a beautiful bedroom. He gently placed Jimin in the bed and moved towards a giant almirah, opened that, and took the bottle of wine and glass in it.

" I imported this mystic drink from Africa, I had a friend who always talks about African wines and he recommended this one for a good beginning to our new life together," Tae said

"Oh that's nice, I had never tasted anything alcoholic in my life give me a sip" Jimin said and tried to grab the bottle. But Tae raised the bottle high. Jimin was trying hard to reach Tae's hand but sadly his poor height couldn't reach Tae's long strong hands."Not that easy baby" Tae smirked.