Chapter 13:Betrayal and Disbelief

Zacznij od początku

I suddenly bolted to the dungeon,he wasn't there so I went to the courtyard and saw a man about to kill Scepthis I bolted forth and stood between them

"Stop!"I said.

(Kaida's point of view)

"Father why would you do this?"I asked

Then my father grabbed me and made me look at his eyes,then they swirled and I fell out of conciousness,there was only one man who could do this,Baylin.

Then the darkness took over.....

(Artemis' point of view)

"Yes,stop!I have different means of death"Ethan said,instantly the man bowed and moved out of the way

"Kaida if you please"Ethan said,she nodded and she walked in front of me.I noticed something weird:Her eyes were dull with no life.She unsheated her sword and I knew something was terribly wrong.Then she lifted it and I shouted

"No!Don't!"

"Artemis,move!"Kaida said.

"No!I won't let you kill him!"I said.

"Very well then,goodbye Artemis"then she swung her sword down aiming at me.....

Then I heard the clashing of two things and I opened my eyes,I saw Kaida's sword and Scepthis' tail.Then in reaction I drew my sword and broke the chains on Scepthis' body with a distorted cry he said

"Hop on"I got on and he flew into the sky

"Why?"I asked

"Call it 'mercy'"Scepthis repeated

I grinned and said:

"Lets see what you can do"I said,then he glowed purple,then my armor changed and I realized,I was morphing with Scepthis.

Then I changed,My armor turned pitch black with red markings.Myeyes turned red,and I gained shoulder pads,then red dragon scales lined my arms until my elbows,then I had hard gloves that left my fingers exposed.I gained two wings similar to Scepthis' and a tail also similar to Scepthis'.

Then Ethan glowed Magenta then came out a man and Ethan and Kaida went to normal and fainted.

"Well,well,well what do we have here?"the man asked.

He had black hair which covered one of his eyes and his other eye was a cold blue.He had a Magenta cave,beneath it I coudn't see much,but I knew he had black clothes

"Who are you?"I asked

"I am Baylin,Scepthis,what did you do?Mania won't be pleased"Baylin said

Then without thinking my mouth opened and Scepthis spoke

"I don't care what Mania thinks!This boy had stood by my side and prevented me from death even if I had underastimated him!If not for him I woudn't be here!Tell Mania make her get my powers I don't care!I won't let this boy die!"

"Very well,I shall beat you then.You disappointed me Scepthis"Baylin said,then he brushed his hair back and it revealed his other eye,it was yellow and had circular patterns which he used to hypnotize.

Then he charged he drew a sword which cahnged color every now and then I quickly grabbed my sword and blocked.We both were equally skilled and could only cut the other,then I got frustrated and then my sword became purple.Baylin was dazed and I struck.It had knocked him back and I was suprised,he teleported in front of me and he grabbed my face and made me stare into his eyes.

Then I felt like I was losing myself.Then,the grip loosened and I fell he drained my energy.Baylin laughed and I heard a cry,not only did he drain my energy but he seperated me from Scepthis!I had to help him,so I stood and lunged at him he blocked and Scepthis charged,Baylin recovered and knocked Scepthis.He made Scepthis levitate and knocked him into a wall,as for me he knocked me to a wall and held me there,then he cut me at the arm.

I screamed in agony,then my leg I gritted my teeth and shut my eyes,finally across my abdomen,then he let me go,I fell to the ground.Then I heard a roar,it wasn't Scepthis so I looked up,then I made out a red dragon.Orbs then transferred from her to me,it was Ruby then she disintegrated and I was full of energy,suddenly I raised my arm and a fireball hit Baylin,then I ran and set my hand on fire and quickly puched him.He gasped then glared at me.

"Hmm,your not bad,not bad at all"then he teleported.

Again the energy was drained and I shot a glance at Scepthis he was on his side,then I passed out...