I poured myself a glass of orange juice and switched on the television. Guess I'll just wait for Soobin to return.

.
.

I woke up to the sound of keys jingling. I fell asleep on the couch and stood up straight to welcome Soobin home.
He was removing his shoes and when he looked at me, I noticed the change in his expression. His face was red and still had a frown from before.

"Soobin? You okay?" I rubbed my eyes and walked over to him and hugged him gently.

"Yes yes, I'm fine. Never been better" I could hear the sarcasm dripping in his reply.

"Is it because of Wooyoung?"

"No way. I'm not mad because of him" He slurred his words. He walked back to the couch and plopped himself down.

"Are you drunk?" I could smell the alcohol on him.

"No baby. Now come here" he grabbed my waist and pulled me onto his lap. I let out a yelp when he lifted one of my legs just so I could straddle him. "You are right. I'm so fucking jealous" Soobin slurred and within a second, he's already sucking my neck, leaving dark red marks.

"Soob-" I winced when his teeth dug into my shoulder blade. "You're drunk. Let's go to sleep okay?"

But he isn't listening. He won't even shake his head no. He continued planting soft kisses on my neck and up my jaw, his palms massaging my thighs freely since I'm wearing shorts. "Why are you so pretty that everyone is after you?" His hands found my shirt collar and he pulled it harshly, forcing the top button to open. "Why are you so pretty Choi Yeonjun?" He said, leaving numerous hickeys along my collarbone.

I tried to push him off me but he is so strong that he didn't even move an inch. "We can't do this. You are fucking drunk"

For a second I thought Soobin had regained consciousness as he stared at me with an open mouth. But nope, I was wrong.

A strong pair of hands grabbed me by the waist and the next thing I know, Soobin had picked me up and walked over to the kitchen counter. He continued to kiss me roughly, making me moan his name louder each second. He pushed my legs open and I immediately wrapped them around his waist as he grinds his crotch against mine. Even with all the clothes, I could already feel his rock-hard erection. Suddenly, he held my chin up so he could have more access to my neck which is already littered with red marks. 

"I swear I will kill whoever tries to even look at you. You belong to me and only me, Choi Yeonjun" he trailed his tongue from my shoulder to the base of my jaw and then started nipping on it slightly, but not really hurting me. What he said sent shivers down my spine. His eyes were dark and definitely hooded with lust. I've never seen him like this before. It's not that he doesn't look like this whenever we have sex, it's just that today he looks different. Lust mixed with anger and jealousy.

"Soobin you are scaring me" I whispered against his chest making him smirk.

"I love you so fucking much Yeonjun" he looked at me and gently smiled before he slid his hands under my shirt, making me gasp.
He groped my nipple, feeling the smooth skin. "I love playing with them. They are so soft"

This horny jerk seriously. Before I could say another word, Soobin backed off and stood straight in from me.
"Take it off" he demanded in a deep, authoritative voice.

What. The. Fuck

"Take it off, Choi Yeonjun"

When I looked at him, I knew I would never win this shit. Soobin looks determined to fuck tonight and he's getting it his own way. Even if I run and lock myself in a room, I'm pretty sure he will tear the door apart.