Shen Yuan is still having a sexuality crisis. (Still...)

Start from the beginning

Before Shen Yuan had even shut the boot Luo Binghe already sprang into the passenger seat. Shen Yuan rolled his eyes affectionately, a lot of the time it felt like two adults just conversing and maybe becoming friends. Shen Yuan was always a lonely man, so having another person around was nice, if not exhausting at times.

While driving Shen Yuan was in no way embarrassed, sure Binghe was going into his 'house'. But it wasn't like it was the first time... even if he was black out drunk then... at least it was fairly clean. He didn't have enough energy to care about all of his anime, donghua and webnovel posters and merchandise strewn around. Binghe didn't seem like the type to judge his interests either.

"And I only recommended the Han style robes because I am never going to wear a cheongsam. Ever." He pointed a finger at Binghe and stared him dead in the eye after pulling up in his designated parking space for his apartment.

Binghe absolutely loved moments like this, in his past life his Shizun had seemed more stiff and unmoving. Whereas, he's far more carefree here, even cracking jokes with Binghe. Specifically to make him laugh. He wished that he got to see this side of him more often in his past life, he'd love to have him simply just let go. It was unmistakably the same person, just more willing to accept affection and more open.

"I don't think they even make cheongsams in my size, so I'll have to agree with you too." He chuckled, getting out of the car and leaving his dizi in its case inside of the glovebox.

They took off their shoes once at the entrance to his apartment, walking inside, because who the hell wears shoes inside?

"I'll go get them... you stay there and make yourself comfortable!" Shen yuan shuffled a pair of slippers on and disappeared down the hallway.

Now that Binghe had the chance to look around properly without being blind drunk or supervised after such, it was actually a nice apartment. Decently clean and pretty big. He didn't really want to intrude too much so he mostly just looked around the living room area, he wondered how many bedrooms it had. Then he chuckled, of course it would only have one! Otherwise his teacher would've had him sleep on a different bed the last time he was here.

If Shen Yuan's mother had found out how inhospitable he was towards his guest he'd get the wooden spoon smacked across his backside! He hadn't even offered Binghe tea, just scurrying straight to his room! Binghe could probably make better tea than him anyway, plus it'd felt like he'd known the kid (who is 19... very much not a kid) for years. He felt as if doing such would distance himself and make them feel barely acquainted. So he just didn't.

"Got 'em!" He almost tripped while he was rushing out of the room, the robes in his hands were simply too long. He steadied himself and gathered them a bit so they wouldn't drag on the ground.

He shuffled into the lounge room and threw the big black hanfu at Binghe, "the bathroom is down the hall to the left, if you need any help just holler." He pat Binghe's soft locks and hurried off to his bedroom again to get changed.

His green and white styled robes had bamboo motifs at the bottom and high rise collars. He looked quite regal and elegant if not for his glasses and fairly messy hair.

"Shizun?" He heard a meek little voice and hummed a reply, "maybe I should put my shirt on underneath..."

"Nonsense! I'm sure you look great, come let me see!" Shen Yuan had long since gotten used to being called 'Shizun', the kid just wouldn't give up! But he did have to admit his self esteem was sometimes really bad, he couldn't even console him very well either... Binghe was much larger than him so hugs and head pats were definitely out of the question...