Mommy milkers

Luo Binghe, even a week later when he was being 'disciplined' by the Ming family, still couldn't believe it. User will be transported back to their original world??? Was this all fake? Surely his relationships here weren't made up, his experiences too. To him they were all real. How could this be fake?

[Dear User: neither world is 'fake', only you were implanted into this one.]

"So it was real?"

[yes.] if the system had eyes, they'd have rolled a million times by now.

Binghe calmed his racing heart, it was good to know that his feelings weren't fake either.

[after completing missions user will gain B-points, those B-points can also be used to purchase memories from your past life and many other things in the store.]

Binghe nodded his head like a good little puppy, he was honestly kind of excited. Who wouldn't want to know about their part life?

Binghe put on his nice, tight gym shirt. While he was changing he was still conversing with his system, "Were Mr. Shen and I soulmates in our past life?"

[...]

"Oh you probably aren't allowed to answer that..." he tied the laces on his joggers, "were we at least married?"

[...]

"Wait... was Mr. Shen even in my past life??? System you have to answer!" He panicked a little and gave the system puppy dog eyes.

[yes.] even though the voice was automated he could practically hear the exasperation in that voice. Binghe was practically shaking with excitement, if he knew his Shizun in his past life then surely they're meant for each other!

Binghe usually likes to go to the gym earlier, but for some reason he woke up a bit later today. He'd heard somewhere that working out early in the morning boosts metabolism so that's why he'd started, but honestly it just made him feel better about himself and more motivated throughout the day so he kept going at the earliest time he possibly could. Well... obviously not that early... he'd just go from 6am-7am on school days and stay there for as long as he could on weekends to avoid his foster homes. It's never a great transition when he's moved to a different home and has to go to a different gym, but it's alright.

If he doesn't know of a gym around he'd just make do by going on runs and doing body weight exercises. And he has a lot of body weight. The sheer amount of muscle... well... it's a lot. (How did this turn into workout motivation T~T ... okay but I honestly used to exercise from 5:30am to 7am because I'd have no other time throughout the day with school, assignments and work... Jesus... thank you quarantine 🛐 now I just go for really long walks or jogs with a friend everyday-)

When he entered the gym he flashed the lady at the reception a smile, she was always cool. After sorting out some of his stuff he headed for one of the treadmills, it's always good to warm up a little. He sighed a little in his heart, working out at 10am... when everything is starting to get hot!? How do these people not overheat!

He kept at a light jogging pace and almost slipped, face first, off the treadmill when he saw who had just arrived. He kept an eye on him just to make sure, but that figure was unmistakable. Aha! He caught a glimpse of his face!

Instantly, he cranked up the speed, somewhat trying to show off. There's no way he'd be able to focus if he was here!

*

Shen Yuan was definitely not a morning person. He was the exact opposite. If he ever woke up before 7am on a weekend he'd curse until all of the gods fell out of the sky. But due to his new routine as a teacher his body is naturally waking up earlier on weekends! Curses!
9:30am! NINE THIRTY IN THE GODDAMN MORNING ON A SATURDAY! he couldn't get back to sleep!