Shen Yuan is still having a sexuality crisis. (Still...)

Their weekends began to start intertwining and eventually their mornings too. Shen Yuan would be driving to school and see Binghe walking, so he'd offer a lift. He just didn't know that Binghe was missing the bus on purpose everyday so he could go with his teacher.

"Binghe, have I not told you countless times to not walk to school? It's too far and you'd get there too late!" He risked a glance at the boy beside him, who looked like a kicked puppy. He sighed, "if your foster guardians aren't able to take you each morning than I will!" He felt somewhat irritated, Ming Fan was never seen walking to school. He was always there on time. Just what kind of negligence was this!

If Binghe had drooping puppy ears before, now they'd be perked up in hope with a tail wagging behind him.

"Have your guardians signed the excursion note yet? It's due back next Monday." He began a light topic of conversation, turning into the right lane. The HSIE and CAPA departments were collaborating for a camp, it'll go for 5 days and tour many museums. "I'm sure you'd love the ancient history department's little surprise, I planned it myself!"

"No, they said they only had enough money for Ming Fan to go. I'm trying to save my money to get out of foster care and at least have enough to rent an apartment." Shen Yuan almost wanted to slam on the brakes and stare at the unfortunate student beside him, but he didn't.

"How about after we go to the gym on Saturday, we can go busking to raise some money? I'm sure someone as capable as yourself knows an instrument." He smiled a little at the suggestion, "if not I'll forge some documents that say 'stop animal cruelty' and have people donate, it can be our secret." He smirked mischievously.

At that Binghe laughed so hard his stomach was in pain.

"What? I was being serious!" Shen Yuan joined in, laughing.

"Well... I do play an instrument but it's probably not the best to busk with." He said between bursts of laughter.

"Really? What is it? Somehow I'd imagined you playing an electric guitar or something..."
"The Dizi..." he blushed, it was a cute little woodwind nothing like the screeching electric guitar that Shen Yuan had thought.

"That's great! I can play the Guqin, though we'd need some kind of microphone to amplify the sound seeing as it's such a quiet instrument..." he contemplated, not noticing the eyes of awe on him.

"Shizun..." Binghe's eyes watered and it took everything inside of Shen Yuan to not let go of the steering wheel and pat his soft little curls.

[New mission opened: busk with Shen Yuan to earn money! Do you accept or decline?]

He quickly pressed accept, there's no way he'd miss an opportunity to spend more time with his Shizun. Though, it almost made him feel like his teacher was a mission giving NPC...

The week flew by extremely quickly and the weekend was soon to roll over, their Gym session was a success and Shen Yuan had even bought proper sportswear.

They'd showered and gotten changed, though something wasn't quite right...

"Binghe, have you ever worn a Hanfu or Paofu? I have a few at home, I think it'll really up our performance." He flashed him a closed eye smile while stuffing his duffle bag in the boot of his car.

"I have." Binghe smiled fondly, just not in this life. He'd wear one every single day, if only he'd remember... this disciple had even helped you do up your own almost every morning for years.

"Good, good. One of them used to belong to my da-ge, so it should fit you. I have to say, you're quite a bit fitter than him though." He laughed, putting a fist in front of his mouth habitually.