"Yes! 36 K.A.I Avenue. We finally moved into the big houses!" She said, smiling big.

My eyes widened in realization. How in the hell did she walk here?

"How...how did you get here?" I asked.

"We went for a trip to see some of the boring landmarks and just when I found something fun to do they tried to take me home" she said, shaking her head.

The closest landmark is only 4 miles away, maybe that is where they were. Did she really walk that far?

Some bigger questions are , how did she get past security? How long did it take for her parents to know that she's gone? Do they even know? Does Kai know? Is he on his way? Is SHE with him?

"Okay honey let me call our Alpha he'll contact Malakai and have you home, oaky" I said, walking towards a bench.

We sat down and she happily swung her feet, not letting go of my hand.

"Yes Zara" he said, answering on the second ring.

"I have a little girl here from Malakai's pack with me. She tried to find her way home and ended up here with me. Her parents took her on a vacation" I said, as she laid her messy head on my shoulder.

"A fucking child without a guardian? Find out her parents name, I will have them pay. She could've gotten killed, or abused" he growled.

"Key part, from Malakai's pack. Her address is 36 K.A.I Avenue. You can't punish them because they don't belong to you. Could you contact Malakai and let him know she's here?" I asked, rolling my eyes. It's like he only heard what he wanted to hear.

"Call him? Shouldn't you have his number? Or at least a mind link?" He asked, making me feel like crap!

I should be able to call my mate but he never gave me his number. He just gave me an orgasm and left me for days, then had that damn girl up in his face!

"Well I can't okay!? So can you contact him?" I snapped.

"Sure, bring her to my house," he said, hanging up.

I sighed loudly. If I felt like doing that I wouldn't have called him.

"Okay honey, we gotta walk a little bit" I said, standing up. She quickly held on to me tightly and nodded her head. She's such a sweet girl!

The walk only took 8 minutes, but that's 8 minutes I did not want to use. The whole walk she was telling me about her whole life. I know what school she goes to, her parents name, and what her room looks like.

I knocked on the door and waited about 30 seconds for him to open the door.

He didn't even glance at me, giving the child his full attention.

"Are you okay?" He asked her.

She gripped onto me tighter and moved behind my leg. Zion took the hint and stepped back. He started to walk up to his office and we followed him. The child was so pressed up on me she might as well be in my jumpsuit!

"He's a good person" I whispered to her as we walked in his office.

He sat down on his desk and pulled out a small book, which I'm guessing he kept everyone numbers in. After turning through a few pages he pulled out his phone and started dialing.

"Here take down his number for yourself" he laughed, showing me the book. I didn't even look at it, I want him to be the one to give it to me, not anyone else.

He placed the phone on the desk and put it on speaker.

"Alpha Malakai's phone, how can he help you?" a familiar voice said. I tried my hardest not to break the chair I was sitting in. Why was she everywhere?!

"Hello this is Alpha Zion. I need to speak to Malakai about a member of his pack" he said, crossing his arms.

A few seconds later a sweet manly voice sounded over the phone.

"This is Alpha Malakai, I heard that you needed to speak to me about a member of my pack?"

"Yes, she's a young girl, maybe 10 years of age. From what I was told she went with her parents on a trip and got lost. Luckily she found my sister, who brought her to me" he said, looking over at the child.

"Kate Kenner, yes her parents reported her missing a while ago. Soon as we were notified we headed to the place she was last seen. I was just getting ready to call you to see if she somehow got in your borders. Can you let your guards know we are coming in to take her?" He said.

Okay so just ignoring that I'm here? I know it's a bigger picture but knowing she's with him and didn't acknowledge me is killing me!

"Of course. How close are you so they can be ready?" My brother asked.

"Honestly we can get to your borders in 5 minutes. Thank you for keeping her safe, and tell your beautiful sister thank you as well" he said, making my heart thump.

"Oh she can hear you, we'll see you soon" my brother said, hanging up.