11| Trying To Fix What's Broken

⚠️ WARNING: TENSION AND PANIC ⚠️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I went downstairs and saw Damon. He smiled at me. "Good morning Katerina". "Good morning Damon". I smiled faintly. "How are you feeling?". "I'm okay, you?". "I'm fine, would you like anything to eat?". "No, I'm okay thank you, I'll probably get something later".

"Katerina, I just want you to know that I'm sorry". "It's not your fault, you know that don't you?". "I don't know what I believe anymore". "Damon, don't blame yourself, this wasn't your fault, just try and not put pressure on yourself, please?".

"Okay". He smiled. I smiled back at him. "I think I'm gonna go and meet up with Elena, she said that she was doing something?". "Okay, be safe, please". "I will, bye". "Bye". I walked through the door and headed to outside the grill.

I saw Elena and smiled. She turned around and smiled back. "Katerina, you came". "Of course, you said that you needed to talk to me about something?". "Yeah, it's about Jeremy". "Oh no, what has he done now?". I laughed.

"He said that he met this new vampire in town, he wants us to meet him?". "Yeah, of course, where is Jeremy?". "He said to meet us in the grill?". "Well let's go". We both walked into the grill laughing.

We saw Jeremy and both hugged him. "So, who's this new vampire that you wanted us to meet?". "Yes, this is Lucien Castle". "Hello ladies". He smirked. "So Lucien where do you come from?". "I'm from France".

"What brings you to Mystic Falls?". "Well, it is the town of supernaturals, am I right?". We both laughed. Klaus, Kol and Elijah walked in the grill. Me and Elena saw. "We better go, it was nice to meet you Lucien". "You too".

"Lucien Castle, it's been a long time, old friend". Klaus smirked. "Old friend, you know him?". "Yes, me and Niklaus go way back". "Katerina, I hope to be seeing you soon?". "No". Klaus frowned. "No?".

He laughed and moved closer to me, almost whispering in my ear. "I hope you know that you can never get away with anything, especially disagreeing with me, we don't want to see where that will end up now, do we?".

I shook my head slightly. "Good, I'll see you soon darling". He put his hand behind my hair, grabbing the side of my neck gently. His touch sent shivers down my spine. I gasped lightly.

Pretend you are Ana and Jack is Klaus, Mia and Liz aren't there:

He kissed the side of my forehead for a moment. I closed my eyes and flinched. He stroked my cheek gently. He smirked and walked out of the grill with Kol, Elijah and Lucien behind. I let out a sigh and walked back to the Salvatore house.