28

October 18,2019|12:23 pm|Kentrell's house

Ari

"Happy birthday baby. I hope you like you present" I said quietly touching my belly.

"Ari you awake?" Kentrell asked knocking on the bedroom door.

"Yeah, hold on." I said grabbing a sweatshirt and putting it on. "Come in." I said once I pulled it down. He walked in and frowned.

"I got the heat on why you got that shit on." He said and I shrugged. I ain't got no shirt on and ion want you to see my scars.

"Take it off." He said and I shook my head.

"Nigga I don't got a shirt on." I said and he made a face.

"So it aint gone be nothing I seen before." He said and then walked over and took it off. He stared at my bullet wounds and touched them making me feel nervous.

"Just say they ugly and get it over with." I said sighing.

"They not ugly. They beautiful." He said and then squatted down a little to kiss them. When he got to the one on my stomach he touched it and jumped up.

"Your pregnant?" He asked and I looked down before nodding. "Wow."

Must know how bellies feel when they got a baby in it by now. All them damn kids.

"Did I kill herb?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"No. I kinda shot him after you and the girls left." I looked up at him and hugged him.

"Thanks Trell." I said

"No problem. You hungry? We gotta feed my baby." He said and I looked at him.

"Yo baby?"

"Ain't that what I said? And we namin her Kailani Daria Gauldin." He said smiling. I shook my head.

"No we naming him Yosohn Santana and I guess Gauldin." I said.

"Watch it be a girl though." He said and I shook my head.

"Watch it not though."

"It will." He said walking downstairs and I followed.

"Wont."

"Will."

"Wont."

"Will."

"Will"

"Wont- will"

"Exactly it's gonna be a boy." I said as we got into the kitchen.

"Whatever. Whatchu want?" He asked.

"Mmm I want some sausage, hotlinks, and um a slim jim." I said and he shook his head.

"Better doordash it then." He said handing me his phone and I rolled my eyes going to the app. I sat the phone down after a minute.

"I don't want that no'mo. Let's just get Mcdonald's cookies." I said.

"Okay. Doordash it." He said and I shook my head.

"Can we drive?" I asked. And he rolled his eyes and nodded.

"Go put a shirt on." He said and I smiled running upstairs.

Car

"Kentrell.. If you could do a track with any female artist and producer who would it be?" I asked and he smiled.

"Nikki Minaj and Mike Will,why?" He said glancing at me. I shrugged and then got on instagram going to Mike Will's account.

I know his birthday coming up so I wanted to give him a few things. Mike said he'll meet him Monday which is the 21st.

"When we get back to the house ima take my car and go to the mall. And look for a house." I said and he stopped the car in the middle of the street.

"You can go to the mall but that lookin for a house shit is dead. You stayin with me." He said looking at me and cars started honking.

"But-

"I don't wanna hear it." He said and then started driving.