11

May 12, 2019|| 12:24 am (Time jump ik)

"Holy shit!" Kd's scary ass yelled at the scare on Truth Or Dare.

"If you wake my baby up we fightin nigga." I said mugging him and he waved me off.

Lemme fill you in ight...

Flashback

"Congratulations you'll be three weeks tomorrow!" The doctor said making my heart beat fast.

Nineteen with a baby..... Damn I should've known that nigga can't pull out for nothin!

Flashback over

I had a baby girl. I named her Kamiyah Symone Fletcher. She was born October 18 2018.

She act just like her daddy always mugging people. Don't nobody really know about her but the girls and they men.

I tried telling Kentrell but he act like he don't wanna hear it. Everytime somebody brings my name up he yell at em.

And I am not giving her his last name if he don't answer.

My thoughts were cut short when Miyah started crying. I slapped Kd in his head and then went into her room.

"Uncle Kd woke you up huh? Don't worry ima beat his ass for you." I said and she laughed. This baby crazy.

I picked her up and rocked her but I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

I held her with one hand and then looked at my phone.

Youngboy🔫

Did you really have a child?

Yah...
Lemme see her.

In person.

When?
Tmr or sum.

Ight.

Goodnight.
Seen @12:38