14

May 15, 2019||Tae's house
@TherealKylesister

May 15, 2019||Tae's house@TherealKylesister

❤by Dreamdoll, and 123,643 others.

You see me! Hair:Arrogant.Tae

Comments:

Ari.Fp: Ariiiii

Kylesisterluver: Omg your back!

Dreamdoll: Sissy!.

Jaydawaves: 🤧❤❤

Kentrell.kids: You still fw yb?

Shaderoom: Back after a year finally!

"Not the shaderoom." Tae said while picking Miyah up.

"Right thinking they know sum shit. Bitch they only get they stories from fans." I said and he nodded.

Youngboy🔫 would like to facetime.....

I sighed and answered it. Like what does he want?

"Where you at?" He asked.

"Tae's house. What'chu want?"

"Can I come pick Kamiyah up? I wanna take her to my mama house." He asked and I snapped my head to the camera.

"Young-

"Kentrell." He said mugging me.

"Kentrell yo mama live all the way in Houston and you think ima let you take my baby? I think the fuck not." I said mugging him.

"Bi- girl it's my baby too!" He said.

"You've seen her one day out of seven months. Plus she turns eight months in three days. Hell no!" I snapped.

"You can't see her one day then think ima let you just take her out of state! You outta yo god damn mind. I've been trying to call you since I found out I was pregnant!" I yelled and looked at Kamiyah her lip was quivering.

"Aria-

"Shut up nigga. The answer is no." I said and then hung up.

The fuck he thought. I'm not his other baby mothers.

"Ana you okay?" Tae asked me.

"Yeah. I'm coo but like I've been trying to contact that nigga since the day I found out I was pregnant. He didn't want nun to do wit me or Miyah. He see her one day and think ima let him take her? No nigga I'm not his other baby mothers." I said mugging the air.

Then my phone started going crazy.

I looked at it and then seen it was twitter.

"Holy shit who the fuck is Iyanna Mayweather and how she know bout Miyah?" I said as I seen posts from her talkin.

Moneyyaya

Funny how all of y'all favorite 'Kylesister' has been keeping from you that she has a whole daughter by my man. The baby is seven months old. She wont even let Kentrell see the baby. Pathetic.

My blood was boiling.

Kylesister

Haha bitch ion even know you and I do let Kentrell see my baby you must be his new hoe or sum bc you would know what has been going on. Just 'cause I said I'm not letting him take my baby out of town doesn't mean I'm not letting him see her. And I kept my pregnancy and birth a secret for a reason.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Guess I should show the reason. But I will kill that hoe.