"I love it seriously but tell me how many extra shifts did you do to get these?" Damn, this guy is sharp.

"Maybe a week or two overtime" I whispered but he caught it and his eyes widened.

"What? Junie you didn't have to"

"It's okay. I can get my boyfriend whatever I want no matter the amount of time I have to work"

He just chuckled at my argument and patted my head. Soobin then picked up the black bracelet and slid it on his wrist. It looked good on him. He took one of my hands in his and wrapped the white one around it securely. We placed our hands beside each other's and just stared. Our first couple jewelry. This thought made butterflies erupt in my stomach. Gosh, I'm too lovestruck.

"I have a little something for you too" Soobin took my hand and dragged me all the way to his bedroom. It wasn't very big and he had decorated it with posters of swimmers, his medals, trophies and in one corner he hung polaroids of his family, his swim team, the five of us, and a couple of selfies of the two of us. I really like his room. It gives off such Soobin vibes that I literally hate to leave here.

Soobin handed me a rather flat and bigger package and sat in front of me on the carpeted floor. I tore the pretty wrapping paper in one swift motion to reveal an incredibly beautiful white photo frame that held the prettiest picture. A picture of the two of us. And not just any picture, it was our first-ever selfie we took after Soobin's competition. I still remember how awkward we were with each other then and how flustered I was when Beomgyu suggested that we also take a picture together as a memory. It was the best thing he had ever suggested and bless him for that because this picture, which was now behind a pretty glass was the most precious thing to me.

"I love it! Thank you so much, Binnie" I put down the photo frame carefully on the floor and leaned in to capture Soobin's lips with mine. I was so happy today.

What started off as a slow kiss, turned into a heated makeout in no time. Soobin was biting my lower lip, asking for permission which I slowly gave, and as soon as he licked the inside of my mouth, I shuddered moaning loudly. As if something turned on inside Soobin, he quickly pushed me on the floor and sat on top of me, straddling me with his legs. And the next thing I know, I was on all fours getting my ass fucked raw by him.

...

Soobin POV

I grabbed Yeonjun hyung's waist, turning him a hundred and eighty degrees until his back was pressed against my chest. I kissed his neck and he tilted his head, grinning under my touch. He threw his head back and captured my lips in a slow kiss. I love kissing Yeonjun hyung like this and I know he shares the same thought. I like the feel of his plump lips slowly gliding onto mine and he is definitely the most wonderful person in my life right now and I want to treat him the way he deserves.

My hands slid from his waist to his hips, pulling him closer until there is no space between our bodies. I guided Yeonjun hyung to the bare wall right in front of my mirror, pinning him between me and the wall. He gasped with the sudden cold contact and I took the chance to enter my tongue into his mouth, tasting the sweet cavern and running my wet tongue over his teeth and the insides of his cheeks.

Yeonjun hyung's kisses started to turn rough and I gladly returned the gesture, crashing my body onto him until he has nowhere to move about. His chest started rising and falling so fast under me as I sucked his tongue. He tasted heavenly. His hands flew to my hair and he started tugging them painfully sweet, and it only means that he's enjoying this and I ought to give him more.

I dropped to my knees in front of him and reached for his jeans. Yeonjun hyung's legs started to tremble again and I feared he might fall if I released my hold around his waist. "Stay still," I said as I pulled down his zipper. I could already see his erection through his tight briefs and I resorted to palming him through the thin material, earning a loud moan from him. I'm so glad that my mom isn't home.