11- Quarantine

"Danielle? What's wrong?" A deep voice from behind says. I turn around to see Bellamy sitting on the ground beside what they called the drop ship. He jumps up and runs over to me.
"He... um... he's the ... he's the one" I stay trying to get the words out of my mouth. I kept breathing fast and looking around frantically. He was only one of them. The other one is out here somewhere.
"Danielle, look at me." Bellamy grabs ahold of me and we lock eyes. " look at me. Calm down, I'm right here. Tell me what's going on." I try to slow my breathing.
"The guy who attacked me is in the drop ship."
Bellamys eyes widened and he ask which one. I tell him it's the guy in the back sitting against the wall.
Bellamy let's go of his grip on my and storms into the drop ship.

I walk in after him, " Bellamy don't touch him. Your gonna get the disease." He keeps going towards the guy in the back. He grabs his shoulder and rolls him over but he's dead. Bellamy let's go of his shoulder and backs up away from him. I inch closer to him and stand behind Bellamy.
"Are you sure he's dead?" I asked him fearfully.
"I'm pretty sure." He says back.
I move closer to the boy and I whispered.
"Yu gonplei ste odon." I drag the boy next to the other dead boy and pile him on top.
"I'm okay now, but you need to go wash yourself so you don't get the disease."
"Okay. I have to go talk with Finn and Raven. I'll be back." He went through the sheets and disappeared.

I look around for Murphy but he's no where to be found. I head towards Clarke to check on her. I feel her forehead, her fever went down. I need to find Murphy make sure he's still alive. I start to climb up the ladder and horrible memories start to flood my thoughts. Climbing down the ladder to escape. Being dragged back up the ladder. I look around in the second floor but Murphy's not up there. I reach the third floor and I see him sitting against a wall towards the back. Right where I was chained up. You can see my blood all over the floor.
Murphy spoke up. "So we're the same?"
"What?"
"Me and you. We're the same. Both kidnapped by the outsiders and tourtured."
" I guess we are." I sit down beside him. I reach over and feel his forehead. No fever. That's a good sign.
"I'm feeling better already."
"Yeah the disease passes quickly. It just depends if you strong enough to survive it....It's time I properly introduce myself. I'm Danielle Kom trikru." I hold out my hand towards him.
"John Murphy. " we shake hands and then we heard,
"HEY WE NEED HELP DOWN HERE!" Someone from the bottom floor yelled up the ladder. Murphy and I both jumped up quickly and I started climbing down the ladder with Murphy behind me. I jump off the ladder and my feet hit the floor. I turned around and 2 more people were standing up with blood coming out of their ears and mouth.
"Here sit right there and drink this water."
I grabbed a water from the floor and handed it to the girl but she swatted it out of my hand.
"We're not taking anything from you and your kind."
I stepped back with my hands in the air and turned around to face Murphy.
" then you can sit there and die. Be my guest. 2 less people they have to worry about in this world."
The girl coughs up more blood and falls to the floor.
Murphy looks at me but I hold up my hand to signal for him to give it a second.
"Fine, give me some water." The girl said.
I turned around and approached her with more water. "That's what I thought. Murphy, help him and get him to the other hammock over there." Murphy nodded and put the boys arm over his shoulder and gave him support. I sat beside the girl and put a wet cold rag on her forehead. I changed frequently between the boy and girl for a little bit. Every hour more people would walk through the sheets with blood on their hand and face. I was getting tired and cold.  I kept working throughout the night, cleaning up blood, getting people water, and adding bodies to the pile.

It was the next day and I knew Lincoln had already noticed I was gone but hopefully he just thought I left to hunt or something. It was past first meal but not yet time for our midday meal.I heard a bunch of commotion going on outside. I ran to the sheets and everyone was standing around a person with blood coming out of his eyes. Multiple people pull out their guns and start yelling at him to get in the drop ship or they will shoot. I call back into the drop ship.
"MURPHY! Come get this guy." Murphy comes out and grabs the dude and helps him walk back to the drop ship. I see Bellamy come to the edge of the crowd. As I'm walking back in I hear someone yell, "Why don't you go back where you came from. We don't need you here." I turn around weakly. I didn't feel to good. But I had to make my point.
" I'm not the one who showed up here one day and caused more trouble than anyone has in years." I stumble a little bit I don't think anyone noticed.
Then a boy with a big gun stepped up to me and said,
"Maybe if we kill her and string her up in the woods. They will get the point that we belong here now." Bellamy steps up to the guy and hits him in the head with his gun. He nodded at me and the guy stumbles backwards.
"They want you to tear each other apart. The disease may kill most of you but if you keep acting like this your gonna kill the rest of you that's left." They all start arguing again.
"HEY!"
"You don't get to tell us what to do around here princess." Someone from the crowd shouts. I can feel my body giving up. I start to collapse but they i feel someone hands picks me up. I can feel the hot blood coming out of my ears. I look up and see Bellamy and he starts shouting back at the crowd.
"She is her to help us. If y'all would listen we may have a fighting chance. Now the grounders are attacking tomorrow. But we think we have a way of slowing the attack down. But if it doesn't work then we have a war on our hands at dawn. So... that being said everyone get back to doing your jobs and gunners stay on high lookout and don't waste any bullets." Bellamy turns around and walks back into the drop ship.
"Lay her here." Murphy points to a hammock. He grabs a water as Bellamy is putting me in the hammock. Murphy gives Bellamy the water and leaves to another girl puking. Bellamy helps me take a sip.
"You have to get out of here. If you get it..."
"I'm gonna be fine you just focus on getting better yourself. I'm not gonna leave you here with Murphy."
"Your not leaving her with Murphy. I'm fine now. I can watch her." Bellamy turns around to see Clarke standing up.
"How do you feel?" He asked her.
"I feel a lot better thanks to her. Now let me repay the favor and you go work on the plan with Finn."
He looks back at me.
"I'll be back. I promise." As he leaves I start to close my eyes and I can feel myself drift into sleep.