10-The plague

I rush through the dark woods trying to hurry before it's too late. I jump over fallen logs and tree roots. I lean against a tree to catch my breath for a quick second. My back is starting to burn from moving so much. I keep going.

I reach the wall, but if I go in they may attack me again. I needed to get Bellamy out here to tell him.
But how? I reached in my pocket and found all of the white flowers I picked earlier. I placed one on a tree that was in eye view of the entrance of the silver thing. I sat a few yards away from my flower waiting for him to come.

On the other side of camp I heard a bunch of noise and everyone inside the camp gasp and ran over there. They must've caught something. I run over too but I stay out of sight. I look and I see that it's Murphy. And the disease he's infected with. It spreads by touch. I want to jump out and tell them not to touch him but I didn't know what they would do to me. Multiple people touch Murphy and carry him in the big sliver home.

I waited and waited for Bellamy. All of the sudden I heard people gasp and start screaming. The people who touched Murphy must've started showing symptoms. The symptoms include bleeding from your eyes, nose, ears, or mouth and a fever and in some cases delusions. I'm listening very carefully and I hear a few wordslike "quarantine" , "drop ship" and "contagious"

After a little bit longer of waiting, I get up to leave and then I hear footsteps. I sit back down and peer over the log I'm hiding behind. It's Bellamy, thank God. I rush over to him. I  put my hands on the side of his face and check his ear and eyes for symptoms and feel his forehead. He puts his hands on my forearms.
" Did you touch Murphy? Did you?" I asked forcibly.
"No I didn't. Did you know? " he asked with a confused look.
"Lincoln told me and I came to get you out of there as soon as I could. Bellamy, you have to listen to me
my people are attacking at dawn. They are using the disease to weaken the battle field. You have to leave."
"We can't leave. We've set up everything here."
" Then you need to leave."
" I can't leave my sister."
"You have a sister?" I'm totally lost. He never mentioned a sister.
" You know her. Octavia. The one Lincoln was holding hostage."
" Lincoln was fixing her leg. Not holding her hostage. Holding someone hostage is chaining them up and whipping them." He looks away in shame and there is an awkward silence.
"Please just go south. Maybe you can set up another camp. Take Octavia and go." I look up at him with concern.
"Danielle I can't. Do you have the antidote?"
" There is no antidote Bellamy. You either live through it or die. That's why I want you to leave."
"Can you tell Clarke what to do."
I look at him and I'm scared out of my mind. I planned on never going back inside those walls. He could tell I was scared. He put his hands on the sides of my face. My hands fell off of his face and moved to hold on if on to his wrist.
"All you have to do is walk to the drop ship and talk to Clarke. Please Danielle."
" I'll stay and help as long as either you, Jasper or Clarke are with me. And no chains this time."
He nods grabs my hand and leads me to the opening in the wall. I walk through with Bellamy and all the sky people stop and stare at us.
"Don't you have jobs to do?"  He yells across the camp.
I walk through the sheets to find Clarke sitting beside Murphy.
"Clarke get away from him."  I say loudly.
"She turns around and blood is coming out from under her eyes. She's got it too. I look over and see 2 more boys puking up blood. One boy starts shaking. I run over to him.
"Danielle don't touch him. You'll get it." Bellamy says. I turn him on his side but it doesn't help. He wasn't strong enough. I checked his pulse but there was nothing to check. I look up to Bellamy and Clarke. " he's dead."
"Yu gonplei ste odon." I whisper to the dead boy in my lap.
I turn around towards Bellamy again. "Bellamy you can't be in here. Your gonna get it. You have to leave."
"I'm not leaving you here by yourself." He tells me.
"Our deal was you, Clarke, or Jasper. Clarke is right here. I'm fine." I reassure him.
"Okay. I'm right outside if you need me." He told me and went out past the sheets.
I pull the dead boy toward the corner and I tell Clarke to go rest and that I'll be fine watching them. She argues with me but I win and push her into a hammock.  I go to Murphy and sit beside him. He looks up and examines me.
"So I'm guessing you didn't take my advice? Haha. How did that work out?"
He scoffs and says, " I'll be sure to take it next time."

I take a wet rag and put it on the other boys forehead. And sit beside him for a while. As I am cleaning his face of the blood, I recognize him. He is one of the boys that attacked me and left me for dead.
"Your the one who attacked me, aren't you?" He looks at me with an evil grin. I stumble backwards and get up and walk away. I walk past the sheets looking for Bellamy. I couldn't see him anywhere. I my breathing starts to speed up. I start to panic.