two

season 2, episode 2 - the truth doesn't make a noise

THE NEWS ABOUT JOSIE AND NATHAN SCOTT BEING MARRIED was out for the whole town to know or their friends to know

THE NEWS ABOUT JOSIE AND NATHAN SCOTT BEING MARRIED was out for the whole town to know or their friends to know. Everyone had assumed that the couple knew what they were going to assume, they were too young or Josie was pregnant. Of course, they promised one another to not let people's judgement affect their relationship as long as they knew the reasons why they married one another in the first place, all should be right in the world for them.

"Hey BIL." Josie smiled walking over to her best friend as she noticed his new haircut, she raised her eyebrows in surprise but nevertheless she wrapped her arms around him.

"Okay, so I have been gone for a few days and you have already forgotten my name. Who is BIL?" Lucas asked, raising a brow.

"B-I-L, brother in law." Josie linked her arm with his and slightly tapped his hand with a smile on her face, "That's you."

"Crap, I'm related to you?" Lucas jokingly shook his head, "Look, I know I was sketchy when I left but just so you know, you surprised me and I just want you to know I'm happy for you Jo."

Josie nodded her head, "I know, thank you. Nathan told me all about how you called and asked for Dan and us and I just wanted to say thank you."

All of the sudden, Nathan walked up to them and pulled Josie all to himself, kissing her temple quickly just as James and Haley walked on Lucas' other side. Nathan joked, "Get your own wife."

"That just sounds weird." James and Lucas spoke in unison causing Nathan and Josie to laugh. Even though they were weirded out that they got married, their happiness mattered to them. The group walked up to Peyton and Brooke, who were standing behind Peyton's car.

"Look, it's our very own Britney Spears and whoever she married this week." Brooke joked, eyeing the married couple in front of her, her eyes flickered over to Josie before they wandered down to her belly, "I have a question for you guys, what do you think, pink booties or blue?"

"Booties?" Josie raised her eyebrows in shock as she held Nathan's arm, "Brooke, I'm not pregnant."

"No. The only way this isn't totally screwed up is if you're knocked up." Brooke shook her head and winked at the couple, "Don't worry, your secret is safe with me."

***

After school, Josie decided to check up on Deb, at first she was going to send flowers over to Dan but Nathan had told her it was a bad idea. Josie walked up the first steps of the Scott household only for her to hear a car engine being turned off, the brunette turned around and found Deb getting out of her car.

Once the older Scott woman reached the front door of her house, she slightly stopped in her tracks before she went ahead and continued. Josie gave her a smile and held up the bouquet of flowers in her hands, "Hey, I brought these for Dan."