four

season 1, episode 4 - crash into you

JOSIE FOUND HERSELF IN THE BACK SEAT OF THE SCOTT Brothers company truck

JOSIE FOUND HERSELF IN THE BACK SEAT OF THE SCOTT Brothers company truck. Haley sat in the passenger seat while Lucas drove the truck, he was in his grumpy mood due to Nathan's antics despite having played well in the basketball game. The trio were on their way to Dan Scott's beach house for a post-game party, which surprisingly Nathan invited Lucas.

"The guy kidnapped you, trashed your court, threatened you with bodily harm. Party?Yeah, sure, why, not?" Haley spoke, scoffing lightly. The James girl wore a usual attire, a jean-jacket with some jeans, her hair was surprisingly loose for the night.

Lucas shook his head, moving his hand up the steering wheel and resting it on the top, "Okay, listen, I know it's all a setup, alright? But I'm not gonna let him screw with me. Whatever he dishes out he's going to get back double."

"You think he might—might have a change of heart?" Josie asked, she didn't want to admit but she felt like Nathan could change. She saw it in his eyes the day of the River Court game. She saw something in him.

"That requires a heart." Lucas lightly chuckled, causing Josie to sigh. Haley turned her head to face the girl in the backseat sending her an apologetic look knowing Josie hopes for the best in everyone.

The truck came to a stop, as Lucas pulled up to the front of the beach house. Josie looked up at the house and stared at it, agape at how big it was—in all honestly she was amazed by the size of it.

Josie fixed her grey beanie on her head, before sliding out of the backseat of the truck, as she followed behind Haley, who followed behind Lucas. The two noticed Lucas and Nathan talking before Lucas walked inside.

Josie tried to follow him, with Haley by her side but Nathan stepped in front of the both of them, cutting them from entering the house. Nathan made eye-contact with Josie holding out his hand in front of him for her to take. "Hi, I'm Nathan Scott."

"Yeah, I know. I'm Josie." She greeted him, just as Nathan smiled down at the girl. Josie gestured to her friend, "That's Haley."

Haley sent a small wave at the Scott in front of her. Nathan then moved aside to let the two girls walk inside the beach house. Nathan looked at Josie's retrieving back before shaking his head, letting out a small smile. Peyton Sawyer, Nathan's girlfriend kept her eyes trained on Nathan before looking at Josie's back.

When they entered the house, there were several people dancing and drinking. The music could be heard, it wasn't loud but loud enough. Josie huddled closer to Haley and Lucas.

"Well, I bet their plumbing works." Haley joked, referring to Lucas' current home situation. Lucas playfully sent her a dirty look, "Just saying."

The three of them decided to look around the house. Josie didn't know what the whole point of the party was. She didn't even drink, and she rarely partied, she'd rather be at home playing the piano or sketching.